Can you believe this crap!

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Well, it's not looking good for Nebraskan's who are heading down to bike week in Daytona. Take a look at this damn map, all the "RED" you see on the map is closed roads. That means no travel untill further notice!!! Not that big of a deal you say? Well, it is when they guy with the big truck who is going to tow our nice little trailer lives right in the middle of the red blob! He can't even come into Nebraska if he wanted to! Can you believe this crap? They won't say when the roads will be opened again, help us! PLEASE! Anybody lease 747's?

guns.gif

IA_statewide.gif

Cody that really sucks! Where does your buddy live? What kind of trailer are you pulling? Is I 29 open to KC? I really feel bad for you, I know how you must be feeling. Last time I was on my way to Daytona to go to the Firecracker 500, I was one hour away from the Georgia Florida state line and herd on the radio that the race was cancelled do to massive fires on the route from Jacksonville to Daytona.
sad.gif

They cant shut down I-35. Thats an artery through the United States.

(BlueHaya @ Mar. 02 2007,18:02) They cant shut down I-35. Thats an artery through the United States.
I agree . How can they shut down I-35 thats the only way people in Kansas have to get anywhere . That and I-70 . If not for those to hwys it would all be 2 lanes and ditches .

(tinmann @ Mar. 02 2007,21:21)
(BlueHaya @ Mar. 02 2007,18:02) They cant shut down I-35. Thats an artery through the United States.
I agree . How can they shut down I-35 thats the only way people in Kansas have to get anywhere . That and I-70 . If not for those to hwys it would all be 2 lanes and ditches .
Hence the question why.

(GSXcite @ Mar. 02 2007,17:43) Cody that really sucks! Where does your buddy live? What kind of trailer are you pulling? Is I 29 open to KC? I really feel bad for you, I know how you must be feeling. Last time I was on my way to Daytona to go to the Firecracker 500, I was one hour away from the Georgia Florida state line and herd on the radio that the race was cancelled do to massive fires on the route from Jacksonville to Daytona.
sad.gif
we are pulling a 14ft enclosed trailer. The roads are closed due to "blizzard like conditions". No, Hal I-29 is not close when you get into MO, but it' is closed all the way up to MINN and SD. It is so frustrating just sitting here, with no end in site!
rolleyes_extreme.gif

(BlueHaya @ Mar. 02 2007,18:02) They cant shut down I-35.  Thats an artery through the United States.
its clogged* from all the monster burgers at hardeessssss

theres my town on the lower right ottumwa, what a sh!thole

So the guy that is going to trailer the bikes can't get to you in omaha?

arrggggg !!! You're going to miss out on the Chevy tent's tube top babes that hand out free t-shirts!

SHOCKED.gif
(sorry!)

(GSXcite @ Mar. 02 2007,18:51) So the guy that is going to trailer the bikes can't get to you in omaha?
yeah, we have the trailer, with the bikes, and he has the truck!

rolleyes_extreme.gif

Back