bad luck

071300r

Registered
So my friend has a 2006 gsxr 1000, he went down (hes ok) bike cracked open the stator cover and some dirt and gravel went in there.. Well he started the bike and yes now he needs a new engine and transmission, that sand and gravel went everywhere (it knocks like a mother) so hes pissed and has to ride his honda 919 for a while yesterday we go for a ride and he is a wheelie guy but not very good at checking his oil.. yep you guessed it oil starve and the honda 919 knocks like a mother now as well, talk about bad luck

Sorry but doesn't sound too much like bad luck to me. Expensive way to learn a valuable lesson about maintenance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear that. But if I knew the 919 had been sitting a while, I would have done a thorough check before riding it. :whistle:

He is just getting an expensive education into the mechanical world...I'm sure "it" got his attention...when u get jerked back down to earth by the short hairs and your ears get pinned back and now u don't have anything else to bugger up....he'll have time to contemplate his theory of "ride it like u stole it"...:rofl:

Right now I kind of think he feels like a hot air balloon on fire...:laugh:

flaming hot air ballon.jpg

Why would you start a bike with a broken stator cover in the first place? He did not start it after replacing the cover because he would of seen all the dirt when he replaced it.

Too bad about the 919, those are fun bikes.

Sounds like something other than bad luck to me.

Back