Can you believe this crap!

I dont know what the ****/hell is goin' on....... but..... I WILL BE THERE ON A SAT OR SUN FOR THE BASH... because I want to meet Big D!!!!!!!!

hehe!!! I'll be there! I'm making sure I'll be there!!!

(kawiboy11 @ Mar. 02 2007,20:13)
(BlueHaya @ Mar. 02 2007,20:10) How do you get food if you live in Webster City?
i guess you grow it?  
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
Good luck with that!
wink.gif

I feel for you. I had the same thing happen to me back in 2003 after we had 24 inches of snow a couple of days before I was due to leave. I had to spend hours shoveling a path from my cycle shed in the backyard just to get to the driveway to load it on the trailer. I hope it clears up for you soon... you don't want to miss the coleslaw wrestling afterall.

D*mn! I'll bet it's all because of the fiasco here in PA a few weeks back ... 50 miles of motorists stranded for over a day because of icing ....

Hope it clears up for you, bro.

Hey you Omaha guys, get out there and start shoveling.... We need to fly out of Omaha at 6am Monday morning (3/5/) for Daytona!! J/K
beerchug.gif

Actually, the forecast for Monday am looks pretty good!

(tinmann @ Mar. 02 2007,18:21)
(BlueHaya @ Mar. 02 2007,18:02) They cant shut down I-35. Thats an artery through the United States.
I agree . How can they shut down I-35 thats the only way people in Kansas have to get anywhere . That and I-70 . If not for those to hwys it would all be 2 lanes and ditches .
I-80 is also closed from Omaha to Des Moines.

Those blizzard like conditions have blown snow drifts across the interstate, and buried cars, and stopped the big rigs from moving.

State snowplows are now rescue vehicles along with national guardsmen in Humvees. People are stuck in small towns all along that stretch of road and have been for two days.

Some areas of Iowa got 20 to 25 inches of snow, along with 40 to 50 mpg winds.

They can shut down the interstates because to try and travel them in the past two days is a sure way to get yourself stranded. For awhile, they pulled the plows off the highways 'cause THEY were getting stuck.

Sucks that you are stuck, man. Hope they open the roads today.

Back