Hit a ball on the freeway today.

glad your ok. I bet a basketball or soccer ball would have been bad.

my dad told me about a ride he was on where a passing truck had a box spring slide off the top and just miss him but stood straight up and down and his buddy plowed right into, busted out the other side. coolest thing he ever saw. guy kept it up but the wood busted up his leg pretty bad and smashed the crap out of his wind jammer fairing
Posted via Mobile Device

those are sum wild stories. the weirdest thing I encounter is dogs. why do they love to chase bikes?? I almost wrecked one time, dog came right at me, good thing I took the MSF couse so I knew just to break his path, I slowed down a bit and it screwed him up enough I could get passed him:laugh: damn dogs:laugh:

Glad your okay! I am lucky I think. Im up to 70k miles in my day and have only hit a squirrel. Consider it a mercy killing too. Retarded thing ran across the road then came back and stopped right in front of me! :whistle:

True about "you couldn't hit it again if you tried" in 1978 or 1979 clipped the left indicator of a taxi when swerving so I didn't plow straight into the back of him and went straight into a lampost and you know how far apart they are, bent my front forks.

Football crossed my path on a busy street, just rode straight hoping it would bounce somewhere other than my line and it did but the cars behind me ran over it and the pop was like a canon!

Also took a bird into the face at 160 one night. Closed face shield cracked like crazy. It did its job. Still amazed it didn't shatter.hit me hard enough to pull me out of a good tuck. Damn thing swooped right in front of me. Perfect timing. Right behind windscreen and into my face! Never had bad experiences with dogs yet i don't think.

Sent from mobile device

I had a car push me out of my lane yesterday on the way home. I think between me yelling in his passenger window and the punch to his door he got the message. I think he was as scared as I was when he ran me out of my lane.

I had a car push me out of my lane yesterday on the way home. I think between me yelling in his passenger window and the punch to his door he got the message. I think he was as scared as I was when he ran me out of my lane.

happens to me so often I couldnt tell you. The best one was the asian driving the ginormous mini-van who ran me into the oncomming lane. Rush hour traffic, car in front, car behind, and the lane to my left is oncoming. Last second check told me there wasnt any cars headed my way on that side, so I hopped over. After honking for what seemed like an eternity, he looks over, sees me, freaks the **** out, violently swerves back into his lane, almost hitting another car in the process.... then you know the best part? he has the damn nerve to smile and fawkin wave after! :moon: :banghead:

I keep telling myself that next time it happens, Im gonna reach my leg out and leave a size 11.5 boot shaped dent in their quarter pannel... but I keep worrying about toppling myself in the process... One day I'll do it! Anyone ever done this before?

. After honking for what seemed like an eternity, he looks over, sees me, freaks the **** out, violently swerves back into his lane, almost hitting another car in the process.... then you know the best part? he has the damn nerve to smile and fawkin wave after! :moon: :banghead:

I keep telling myself that next time it happens, Im gonna reach my leg out and leave a size 11.5 boot shaped dent in their quarter pannel... but I keep worrying about toppling myself in the process... One day I'll do it! Anyone ever done this before?

Same here honked forever with no result, tomorrow my aftermarket man horn is going on! That itzy bitzy wussy horn on the busa is outta hereee!!

The rest of the story went like this, I continued to yell and scream and shake my fist. As I finally realized he got my point I rolled on the throttle to continue onward with trying to stay alive without getting hit from one of those idiot drivers. As I roll the throttle on I glance backed at him one last time as I was just past his right front bumper and what do I see a very low and weak bird finger telling my I am number one. He didn't fly it high like a man, this one was low and hard to see, had I not turned around would of missed it...........busted!!

At this point I lose my feffing mind and start my rant all over again trying to get him to pull over so I can stick that finger where the sun doesn't shine!

I was in front of him and slowed him to about 40 mph but he would pull over, but trust me I scared the living crap out of him. I wished he would of pulled over, but I am glad he didn't as you never now.

Don't you love yelling at the a hole that cut you off? Only to realize that with their windows up, a 60mph wind, and your shield down...that they can't hear you:rofl:
Makes me feel like an idiot:rofl:

happens to me so often I couldnt tell you. The best one was the asian driving the ginormous mini-van who ran me into the oncomming lane. Rush hour traffic, car in front, car behind, and the lane to my left is oncoming. Last second check told me there wasnt any cars headed my way on that side, so I hopped over. After honking for what seemed like an eternity, he looks over, sees me, freaks the **** out, violently swerves back into his lane, almost hitting another car in the process.... then you know the best part? he has the damn nerve to smile and fawkin wave after! :moon: :banghead:

Kick a dent in the quarter panel? I've had to refrain from kicking out there window!

Don't you love yelling at the a hole that cut you off? Only to realize that with their windows up, a 60mph wind, and your shield down...that they can't hear you:rofl:
Makes me feel like an idiot:rofl:

Funny you mention this, because as I am getting off the freeway I realize what you just said, what an idiot.

Then today I told my wife I would of loved to had a camera in his car so I could play back the video of the crazy out of his mind wild man on the crotch rocket yelling and going bananas.

As I roll the throttle on I glance backed at him one last time as I was just past his right front bumper and what do I see a very low and weak bird finger telling my I am number one. He didn't fly it high like a man, this one was low and hard to see, had I not turned around would of missed it...........busted!!

I was in front of him and slowed him to about 40 mph but he would pull over, but trust me I scared the living crap out of him. I wished he would of pulled over, but I am glad he didn't as you never now.

Oh now that takes some cajones on his part... damn near kill YOU, then get pissed at YOU and flip you off? Oh man I woulda burst a seal right there. The 'happy like nothing ever happened smile and wave' pisses me off enough. Get pissed at me for not allowing you to kill me? Its on like donkey kong!

And I find slowing down in front of people works well for a$$hats. See I have a policy about the left lane. I am usually 5-10 over the limit anyways, so its not like Im going slow... and if someone acts like a reasonable person and keeps their distance from me, I will in turn be respectful, and get over and yield the fast lane. However, this one guy pissed me off. Big ass F-350 got into the fast lane right behind me, then proceeded to get right on my tail pipe (maybe 3 ****in feet away at one point) then turned on his brights (in mid of day) telling me to get over. That pissed me off... I sat upright, rolled off the throttle, and coasted down to 40mph in a 75. He of course couldnt get by, because there was plenty of traffic to the right, and his truck is too big to quickly jump over... I swear he must've burst a vain in his temple area as he turned red and shouted and flipped me off...

Kick a dent in the quarter panel? I've had to refrain from kicking out there window!

Haha you're a flexible one, eh? Do yoga?

Funny you mention this, because as I am getting off the freeway I realize what you just said, what an idiot.

Then today I told my wife I would of loved to had a camera in his car so I could play back the video of the crazy out of his mind wild man on the crotch rocket yelling and going bananas.

Dude you are an a$$hole. You almost made me spit out a perfectly good mouthful of Guinness! :rofl:

Back