Got hit today

Good to see that your OK. When I have close calls like that, I count the number of lives that I have left. (9 Lives as in a cat). I'm down to about 5 lives left... how many do you have left?

Man that had to have a pucker factor of 9.5 at least. Bet you were attached to the seat for some time.

Glad you're okay.

Glad your ok. Could have been a bad deal. Can we now call you the unflapable lamb busa?

Dam, you're lucky. Glad you came out okay.

--Wag--

Thanks for the kind words and the humorous andectdotes! Upon further review, my bike did sustain some damage(although minor). With the help of gs27 I scrubbed the rubber remnants off the tank.
Unflappable Lamb busa...CLASSIC!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey busavas, I guess this would be the second of my 9 lives.  When I was 3, I stopped breathing for more that 5 minutes (place joke here).
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Lamb busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132300254 -->

Damn Lamb. Lucky comes to mind!

Oh: This is for Cache.....

ttiwwop.gif

Lamb that was lucky.

About 6 months ago I'm cruising on the freeway during rush hour look ahead I see something shinny on the ground what could it be?  Oh no it's a ladder and its going against traffic.  Had to swerve to miss ladder while not hitting a car or being swerved into.  I know the pucker factor
wink.gif

Good to hear you made it through OK. I have dodged a lot of stuff in my day but no mud flaps thank you very much!

Damn dude. Good job staying on the bike. ATGATT is the way to go.

Don't bother buying a lotto ticket though. I think you used up all your luck for the next couple of weeks
smile.gif

Carl

Back