CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

Hey bro, your bike looks stunning with the Yoshi system, a wise use of funds!
Have you it dyno tuned to suit the Yoshi yet?

Not yet. Still stock tune. Only mods are K&N filter and the slip ons. Picked up those cans second hand. Eventually I'll replace them with a carbon pair and have the ECU flashed to fit the mods.

so I guess you don't get prowlers snoopin around your place then . . .
Here in NZ the Pitbull breed is under fire and a lot of people wanna see the breed banned from our shores.
There has been a lot of attacks on people by Pitbulls and when children are attacked it's plastered across the news and the hatred grows.
Is it like that in the States?
The problem here is that the gangs always seem to get the pitbulls as they are seen as 'tough' dogs, but unfortunately the dogs are abused and trained to be aggressive by these idiot gang thugs.
Then the entire breed gets labeled as 'bad dog'.
A dog only reflects it's owner/trainer.

English Staffordshire Bull Terriers aren't pit bulls , my boy is a full breed Staffy and he is over 30 kg , but that is smaller than US Staffy . He is protective and he is pretty smart and uses his head to sum up situations . He is very family orientated and affectionate and really loves my mates kids and can sense good people . I have owned 4 dogs before him , from full champion stock Rottweiler , to Pittbull and even Dingo x , all outstanding in their own way , but my Staffy is particularly standout in my experience , just an amazing mateship experience . I also feel it certainly does come down to the individual owner , how well your dog turns out .
DSCF1719.JPG

Last edited:
For everyone's viewing pleasure. Reflectors and rear fender in all their glory.

View attachment 1584561
She's looking full stealth GM , and great !! With your Yoshi slip ons , your bike should be really running just like your standard original pipe setup . No urgent need for tune , but definitely ECU de-restriction would be good for your machine . Of course , someone could fine tune it if you wanted it done .
Stay safe bro , and enjoy your polished Gen 2 lovely .

She's looking full stealth GM , and great !! With your Yoshi slip ons , your bike should be really running just like your standard original pipe setup . No urgent need for tune , but definitely ECU de-restriction would be good for your machine . Of course , someone could fine tune it if you wanted it done .
Stay safe bro , and enjoy your polished Gen 2 lovely .

I've already been in talks with Frank. Gonna pick up some smog block off plates and have him flash my ECU. When it comes time for the new exhaust, I'll have it dyno tuned.

Already found the exhaust. Now to save up.

Back