CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

20180627_123239.jpg

Your bike been wrecked for it to have LE fairings?
I thought something was amiss but here in Ontario, Canada, if a vehicle has been damaged, it has to be disclosed to the buyer. As I bought this at a dealership (used) it would have been illegal to sell without a disclosure.

When I asked the salesman, (he is friends with the original owner) he said he changed the fairing to make it look different. Apparently he was a real OCD person and I can tell with the bike, it is in perfect condition and nobody I show it to can believe it's an '09. He spared no expense with it.

I thought something was amiss but here in Ontario, Canada, if a vehicle has been damaged, it has to be disclosed to the buyer. As I bought this at a dealership (used) it would have been illegal to sell without a disclosure.

When I asked the salesman, (he is friends with the original owner) he said he changed the fairing to make it look different. Apparently he was a real OCD person and I can tell with the bike, it is in perfect condition and nobody I show it to can believe it's an '09. He spared no expense with it.

The yellow front and black tail section throws my OCD off. I'd do the whole thing yellow.

You know, at first I said that, but in person the bike looks much better, I like the combo, not too much black and not too much yellow....the full yellow would be too much for me.
I think you got a good score , when the previous owner was one to spend readily on the upkeep of the bike . The black and yellow is standout different and certainly best of both worlds when you see it in the pictures . The loud , in your face yellow , and tough no nonsense black , bring out an aggressive edge to your Busa , along with your ECU flash and other details , I think you are right to be pleased with your bike bro .

I think you got a good score , when the previous owner was one to spend readily on the upkeep of the bike . The black and yellow is standout different and certainly best of both worlds when you see it in the pictures . The loud , in your face yellow , and tough no nonsense black , bring out an aggressive edge to your Busa , along with your ECU flash and other details , I think you are right to be pleased with your bike bro .

You know what? I am pleased with my bike-one I waited since Jan '99 to get when I first saw one...

The crazy thing is I looked semi-earnestly for about 4 yrs and had a couple others lined up to go look at when this bike called out to me. The minute I saw it sitting on the showroom floor, I had to have it...I actually like the splash of yellow surrounded by shiny and matte black finishes.

I haven't seen another like it although when I Google image '09 Busa, I see a similar scheme only the tank is the colour of the fairing.

Good. Recived DNA test back on Delaney.
She is French Mastiff mostly mixed with Stanfordshire terrier. She goes away to doggie training in a week for 4 weeks.
Lvl 2 is 75% lvl 4 is 20 to 24% lvl 5 is 5% or less

Screenshot_20180814-082730.png

Back