GenII painted black n white?

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
Im thinking about painting some plastics black on the bike. photoshop is to expensive for me to buy. curious if anyone has painted a genII black and white or have seen it photoshoped or if maybe when one of you gets the chance maybe do some photoshop for me:whistle: curious what it will look like. im going for more of a black out look but i still want to keep the white too.

Most in those colors are Police themed...

0903_sbkp_01_z+2008_suzuki_hayabusa+suzuki_left_side_view.jpg

16463-help-need-pic-police-paint-scheme-busa-post_6_90775_police_hayabusa.jpg

1103427317.jpg

photo.jpg

love the paint scheme! that would be the ONLY reason i would want to be a cop. :laugh: i would love to ride my bus and get paid doing it. where i work cops are rollin' on harley's and piagiio's (sp).

Well im glad to not live there. hahaha But then again that would be pretty cool to see as long as i was being a good boy. :rofl:

Are all these busas the cops have confiscated rides or are they actually going out and buying them?

CHP here ride BMWs. Not the cool ones though. They can still do some amazing stuff. I've seen them really get after the ricers on the grapevine. I think Kalifornia highways are too rough for Busas in general.

Just out of curiousity... how much does painting a bike run you on average? I know a lot depends on the level of detail. I'm just looking for a ball park figure.

I would love to get some pics of those out on the highway, especially the turbo one. (pic 3 in 2nd post

Just out of curiousity... how much does painting a bike run you on average? I know a lot depends on the level of detail. I'm just looking for a ball park figure.

If you have the supplies you need to paint. around $100 - $200 just for paint and clear coat and sandpaper, tape etc etc. i painted my 87 bronco for $700 including primer, bondo, tape, paper, paint and clear.
If you take it somewhere, paying someone to paint it is alot more expensive because of labor at most places.
Paint itself if very cheap! Clear coat is a little more.

Back