2011 White w/ Red graphix....what you guys think?

i don't know how i missed that thread. the red looks cool but that bike seems to look more pure white than pearl. the pearl looks amazing in the sun and like some of you had said before its tough to match an accent color to it.

Not bad looking but it needs traction control and 100cc...oh wait wrong thread...lol. Just kidding. That combo is wicked. Would you do a red translucent windscreen?

Im thinking about swapping out my gold graphix on my 2011 white pearl to the oem red graphix on the '11 black busa. I had my buddy do a quick photoshop of how it would look. My only concern is taking the old stickers off. If there anything like the warning stickers, it will be a pain in the a$$. Also, re-applying the new stickers. I dont want to have bubbles and I am real meticulous, so if there off a little bit it will drive me nuts...So what you guys think? Worth the time and money?
That photoshop pic looks good, don't know what the stock decals look like tho. I'm also pretty meticulous about stuff, painting and removing/applying decals can be VERY frustrating for us meticulous types.....because it rarely comes out perfect. Cosmetically I leave my bikes alone except for simple bolt on chromed, powdercoated, anodized etc pieces. I'd rather ride or put more time and money into performance parts that increase the rush for me :laugh: So I'd say no, don't go down the sticker removal/re-install road...too much hassle, and expensive and frustrating if you screw up the stickers application....ride instead :beerchug: I think your bike looks awesome regardless :thumbsup:

I say Do It! That red pops really nice and it really brightens up that pearl which IMO can look dull or yellowish/tan in the shade.

Well, if the center of the red kanji is black and not clear... Couldn't you just cut the black section out before installing it... Just would take a little time and patients but it could be done and would look just as good !!!

i think i have to agree with big red....i love the color scheme the way it is now. just trying to set mine apart from the others. i think i would rather do that with upgrades to performance and or comfort rather than tinkering with stickers.

I like the red, and it appears that most others do as well. What do you think? Its your bike, do it and if you don't like it, take it off.

Back