2011 Custom Pearl White Busa

the shop where i got the work done has a powder coater in the same building...i never got the name of the powder coater but they created a custom pearl color for me to have it match almost exactly.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments. I wanted to set my busa part from the masses without breaking the bank. (if that is possible, lol) I usually only keep my bikes for a 1 or 2 years, so I didn't wanted to put too much into it. I have had gsxr's & r1's but this is my first busa and I love it. Maybe after the season I can score one of those limited edition red ones....I really dig 'em.

More white! Get your dash panels painted white, then a white seat. Awesome! Head turner for sure.

seat1.jpg

ST09FRLE-3.jpg

seat1.jpg

ST09FRLE-3.jpg

i like the white seats but I'm afraid the colors won't match.

the replica wheels are extreme machine but if i had to do it again i would get the rc components stocker wheel.

i need your guys opinion. Thinking about selling it at the end of the season. what do you think is a fair price is to ask for with all the mods i have listed and around 3,000 miles. I do not want to put it back to stock and sell the parts separately.

Back