Looking for Photoshop expert on the board

busaziggy

Registered
I am thinking of painting the wheels on my blue/black/gold 2008 bike and am having trouble deciding. Is there anyone out there that can do a photoshop with different wheel colours?

Or if anyone has changed the wheel colour I would appreciate seeing some photos

I am considering White or some shade of green/silver or a deeper gold and perhaps orange ( Repsol Honda Orange) and maybe BMW yellow as per their 1200 sport model ( 2007?) Comments welcomed.

Thanks,

ziggy

You guys are so lucky I'm not near my computer right now. :whistle:

I'll see what I can for later, I've got skillz.

Droid via Tapatalk

Silver wheels?
check my thread
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...47025-presenting-2008-blue-silver-busa-2.html

gsx13410.jpg

Just a few ideas for ya. Im feeling that a rim color change may be the begining of a "theme" Busa.

Keep in mind that photoshop is tricky, thats why I use paint. Ya get what ya pay for:laugh:

In decending order, we have
Boos-O-Lantern
MO' Money green
Sunny Dayz

2008-hayabusa-blue-14402.jpg

2008-hayabusa-blue-14404.jpg

2008-hayabusa-blue-14405.jpg

Replace the original graphics for green ones, and try to get rid of the kanji behind the $ for a cleaner look :laugh:

Thanks for for the three possibilities. They are all causing me to think more not less on what works. So far the yellow is running in third place. Great fun this! thanks, ziggy:thumbsup:

Nice work Frog! But only one gets a hat this time? I'm actually not hating the green wheels here...

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

The blue/silver bike is looking good. My buddy had a 2000 "Busa - I think it was a 2000, maybe a 2001 and the factory colours were blue/silver. Super combo. Nice work you have done....

Nice work Frog! But only one gets a hat this time? I'm actually not hating the green wheels here...

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

Are you talking about "MO' Money green"?:laugh:
That my favorite:laugh:
I tell frog he should do the lines green for more green accent, and get rid of the kanji on the background, that will look really cool:thumbsup:
:rofl:

Just a few ideas for ya. Im feeling that a rim color change may be the begining of a "theme" Busa.

Keep in mind that photoshop is tricky, thats why I use paint. Ya get what ya pay for:laugh:

In decending order, we have
Boos-O-Lantern
MO' Money green
Sunny Dayz

These must be from your early impressionist period Frog!

Hello Frog. Thanks for the examples/samples so far. Any chance you could do up a set in white ( creamy rather than chalky) and a set up in deep red going towards a burgundy/bing cherry ( bling cherry) kind of almost purple shade?

Wouldbe great if you could. Been a big help already. Thanks much. Ziggy:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I pulled the trigger. Will post up later this weekend hopefully. Repsol Orange wheels with gold glitter decals. Looks good to me . I know the no pictures bit...
ziggy

Back