Post up pics of your Galfer lines

ajblbv

Donating Member
Registered
So I am getting the Galfer brake and clutch steel braided lines and they wanna know what color I want. I have the silver/copper color pattern from 99. So post up pics of the colors you guys have all got or did you just stick with black to look stock or clearcoat to let them look normal?

I am kinda leaning towards just black, but would like to see how some of the colors look

I went with the blue to match my blue & silver, but I think the clear over stainless would look great on yours:beerchug:

These are from Speigler but they are smoked...should be about the same as Galfers smoked?

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

Just went with smoked. :cheerleader:

Is the install and routing a pain or fairly simple?

so easy a cave man can do it.

Get some speedbleaders or a mightyvac for bleeding the system.
Harbor Freight has a cheap brake fluid bleeder for like $13

+1 on the mightyvac. saves you a LOT of time and headache. Honestly, the brake bleeding part is the only thing thats time consuming at all. I think i dod my front brakes, rear brake, and clutch line in about an hour, counting the bleeding process.

also, if you have risers installed, you may experience problems due to the lines being too short. there's a thread about it somewhere (about the beginning of last year, if I remember right). pretty straight forward for the most part. my galfers double up at the m/c instead of the caliper, but is pretty easy to figure out...hey, if I could do it...:whistle: :poke:

these are the closest pics I have of my Galfer stuff

Galferitems005.jpg

Galferitems004.jpg

It makes it really nice when your friend is a Galfer dealer:whistle:

Galfer-pads-lines-rotors

Back