Post up & share pics of your X-mas presents here!

I'm currently at my parents' place in Milwaukee. Bought them a kitchen faucet and an adjustable thermostat, among other things. I already installed the t-stat, faucet will happen tomorrow. For easter they're getting a toilet (and subsequent install). They're easy to please. :D

Merry Christmas everybody!

Nice job taking care of the folks during the holidays! :thumbsup:

Dan and I don't normally exchange gifts with each other since we indulge each other throughout the year, but we did get "new" watches about 3 weeks ago, so we're counting those.

I told my kids not to buy me anything this year, but instead to "give back" and take a picture for my gift this year. I now have a picture of our 21 yo son giving double platelets. Our youngest son contributed to a food drive at school but I didn't get a picture of that.

Dan and I don't normally exchange gifts with each other since we indulge each other throughout the year, but we did get "new" watches about 3 weeks ago, so we're counting those.

I told my kids not to buy me anything this year, but instead to "give back" and take a picture for my gift this year. I now have a picture of our 21 yo son giving double platelets. Our youngest son contributed to a food drive at school but I didn't get a picture of that.

Nice idea. We tried something similar when we got married. We specifically requested our guests make donations to charity instead of getting gifts for us. We were both well established in adulthood and didn't "need" anything. Plus we lived 700 miles from where the wedding was held, and didn't want to mess with hauling a bunch of crap back we'd never use.

Didn't work.

I dont have pics, but Juli and I promised we would not buy anything for each other. She did not listen, I got a Keurig coffee machine and an Acer Netbook. Thank you baby doll.

James !!!! They never listen.

When they say they dont want anything ( Dont beleive it )

When they say its ok ( Its really not )

And when they say Whatever ( Your screwed )

Mine:

Susans_coal.jpg

I bought my wife a SHARK RSi Karma helmet to replace her cheesy ZOX lid... also bought her a Zero Gravity Double-Bubble windshield for her Gixxer.

4217668368_abd3ba97f3_b.jpg

She bought me a new Joe Rocket textile jacket (that matches my leather one almost perfectly!) and a smoked visor for my HJC Dragon.

4216900557_d0fd0df64d_b.jpg

Only 3.5 months until riding season! :thumbsup:

The girlfriend got me a mini fridge for the room, and a garmin nuvi for the bike. :thumbsup:
1.JPG

And a present from "santa" (My buddy that dropped my bike a while back) came for me too, a pair of these...
2.jpg

1.JPG

2.jpg

Are those full CF side panels?? :thumbsup:

Yessir, have a nosecone here, front fender, and tail section are being ordered this week. Also an appointment to get the purple on the tank covered in vinyl so it doesn't look out of place.

Full CF for the Spring woot.

Yessir, have a nosecone here, front fender, and tail section are being ordered this week. Also an appointment to get the purple on the tank covered in vinyl so it doesn't look out of place.

Full CF for the Spring woot.

Sick! Definitely looking forward to seeing that. Be sure to post up pics as soon as you've got it together.

Definitely, I'll be doing a full install and fitment review thread.

It might be a little while, I think i'm selling the nosecone and buying one from the company I'm getting everything else from because the weave looks different.

i got this!!!

by far the greatest invention microsoft and xbox has created

it runs all the dvds, netflix, all the menu screens AND the TV
it might even scrach my back too... cant beat everything it does for 20bucks
say AWSOME!!!

xbox360umr.jpg

oh and a rear stand (HF special with fork adapter)
gift card for 100bucks from the local dealership
modern warfare 2
various giftcards from walmart chillies applebees target

No pics yet cause they're still in the mail, but my brother got me a green LED accent kit for the busa. My parents got me a GoPro HD Motorsports Hero!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

I dont have pics, but Juli and I promised we would not buy anything for each other. She did not listen, I got a Keurig coffee machine and an Acer Netbook. Thank you baby doll.

I know you got Juli something, please tell me you did.....

:rofl:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that. Then again the "a" button is somewhat close to the "e" button :whistle:

:laugh:

it's the thought that counts.

He's keeping the "Mary" in Christmas. :rofl: :poke:

Nice looking CF panels 350z! :thumbsup:

It's been a tough year for many Truwreks. I hope you have a better 2010. :beerchug:

Back