LYING IN A SECURITY FINANCE COMPANY AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION, MY
ATTORNEY, WHO PRESENTLY IS IN AFRICA DISTRIBUTING RELIEF MATERIALS TO VICTIMS
OF BOMB BLAST IN SIERRA-LEONE, WILL FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE
TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME.

LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED
FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH
ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LOVE OF GOD, AND THE
FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

YOURS IN CHRIST,
MRS NORA WILSON

NB:YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL :

I think the assassination one is my favorite so far

From: Secretary Towogbola [secretary_in_chargeeeee@hotmail.com]
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT {THIS IS NO JUNK MAIL}

"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"'
NATIONAL CORPORATION HEADQUATERS LAGOS.

PRIVACY. we wish to introduce our company/ourselves as a subsidiary of INTERNATIONAL ASSASINATORS AND WORLD SECURITY ORGANISATIONS,with branches in one hundred and two {102}countires.

we have received a fax message from our headquaters,new york,this morning to inform you to produce a mandatory sum of US$40,000.00 {FOURTHY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS} only,into our account given below in nigeria within ninety six hours{96},alternatively you will be SNIPPED and GUNNED down during the period of our oncoming anniversary of fifty years.

STANDARD TRUST BANK VICTORIA ISLAND BRANCH LAGOS A/C NO. 03681173101152 {OLAJIDE .O. WILLIAMS} NIGERIA

CAUTION.

1.you are to attach and send with immediate effect,the payment slip,confirming the payment and to enable us to reconcile with our files and deploy our men already monitoring you.

2.we will as well waste no time to carry our operations,if we discover that this contact is disclosed to any second party including the following:-

{a}police {b}relation and {c}friends

3.we guarantee your saftey locally and internationally,on the completion of this contract and will not hesitate to disclose our men in your country to you and as well render our service if needed or on request.

we seek your urgent co-operation,for it is not our wish to get you eliminated.

Note : - Your death has been paid for by someone you offended sometime ago and it will be adviceable that you co-operate with us a.s.a.p.

TOWOGBOLA .A.JOHNSON SECRETARY.

dats sum funny sheot
smile.gif

ATTN:********
From Ado Abdullahi,
Union bank of Nigeria plc.
Lagos Nigeria.
Email:infoubn1977@yahoo.co.uk

Dear ********
my name is ado abdullahi.i work with the union bank of
Nigeria as an account manager. In the discharge of my
duty, I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has
remained dormant for three years now with fifteen million
dollars($15m)in it. i contacted my director and we sent
out staff for enquiries and discovered that the
account holder died in motor accident with the next of
kin.
i am writing you so that we can work with you to remit
the money into your account as the next of kin. it is
simple process which will take a short while to
process. outside this, the bank management will
confiscate the money.
if I hear from you, I will tell you all you need to
Know about the money.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Ado Abdullahi
36 Marina ,Victoria
Island.
Lagos Nigeria.

PLEASE WHEN REPLYING, REPLY TO THE ALTERNATIVE EMAIL:infoubn1977@yahoo.co.uk

Dear,

I know that this mail might be a surpriseing to you but do consider it as an emergency. In a nut shell, My name is Miss Lamine komana 20 years old from the republic of Sierria-Leone in west Africa, now seeking for refugee in Dakar -Senegal under the(UNHCR).

The only child of late Dr.Solomon komana. I am looking for someone who can take me as child I promise to be obidient to you and I will bring happiness to your life, I prayed over it and selected your name amoung two names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me, as a reputable and trustworthy person.I can do business with,and by their recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.I want you to assist me in this transaction. My late father was the managing director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in (KENEMA)Sierra-Leone.But he was poisoned to death alongside with my mother by his business associate, On one of their outing to discuss a business deal in oversea,

However, after their death I managed to to stay along and when the war broke out in my country. I escape to refugee camp in senegal with every important files of my father.He has the sum of (US$15.2M)Fiften million two hundred thousand U.S Dollars only. This amount was deposited by my late father in one of the leading Banks in outside Sierria-Leone. The deposit documents indicate me as the next of kin. Presently, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me. I will map out 15% for you.

(1) you will Stand on my behalf as the beneficiary for the claim of the inheritance from the bank since the management of the bank adviced that I should solicit for an individual or corporate organization to claim the deposit
for me as they cannot release it directly to me due to my refugee status in Senegal.

(2) Transfer the money over to your own country and into your possession pending my arrival to meet with you.

(3)Invest and manage the money for me in a good business pending my maturity.

(4) Help me secure my travelling documents to meet you as soon as my money is released to you.

Furthermore,you can contact the Bank for confirmation and I will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the bank correspond with you on my behalf.I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or adopt me as your Child if possible and manage the money for me.

Conclusively I wish you send me a reply immediately you recieve this proposal. Until then,I remain with the best ,please you can contact me now through my email laminee_3@fsmail.net

Regards

Reply to laminee_3@fsmail.net

i have gotten a few of those
i cant belive people are still arund that belive that it will work
shoot them all is what i say

I just got one today.

FROM THE DESK OF;
DAVID IBRU
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF
WORKS & HOUSING (FMW&H)
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,
LAGOS.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. David Ibru, Chairman Project Implementation with the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMWH) and an execitive member of the Contract Tenders Board (CTB) of the above named ministry. Your esteemed address was reliably introduced to me at the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a reliable individual / company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account.

This money amount to a total sum of US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). The money was extracted from various contracts awarded by the Contracts Tenders Board (CTB) as a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials, who were drafted to represent final payment for a contract that has been executed
for the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMW&H) some years back. The money is now floating in the Apex Bank awaiting claim by a foreign partner which status we now want you to assume.

Now is the optimum period to consummate this transaction following the Presidential Directive to all corporations to pay off all foreign debts. I therefore seek for your assistance to remit this money into your personal / company's account. In my last meeting with other officials involved, it was unanimously agreed that 25% of the total sum will be given to you, 70% will be for me and my colleagues,
while 5% will be used to offset the expenses that may be incurred in the processing of the transfer.

I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of every one involved. Likewise, all modalities for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of
Finance and the Apex Bank to facilitate the remittance of this money to your designated account.

However, I would want to believe that you are honest and trustworthy enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of this transaction. More importantly, you will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the Federal Government of Nigeria. We as civil servants are not allowed to run a foreign account, which is against the Federal Government Civil Service Act of 1970, that is why we are looking for a foreign partner.

If this mutual beneficial business proposal interest you, kindly email me your Telephone and Fax numbers so that I can call you to discuss the details and the requirements of the transaction as we have to meet up with this quater payment through my above email address for the immediate commencement of the remittance and to enable me send you further information on the transaction.
May the Almighty God bless you as we await your response.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
David Ibru.
davidibru1@sify.com
biggrin.gif

What's wrong with you guys?  Take a few moments out of your day to play along with these fools!
smile.gif

Here's the replies to the current one I have going.  These people are so easily duped it's easy to see why they think their scams will work.  Maybe if I'm good enough I can get him to send me some money
smile.gif

All replies by me are in bold

At 09:04 AM 7/27/2004 -0700, you wrote:

the process, I have enclosed a text application form
below this mail that you are to fill and

sign and send back immediately by scanning and send it
via email  to enable me make application

in your favour.

I would like to fill out your application form but you didn't attach an application form.  I did get a very handsome picture of you and bank form showing the money but that is all.  No application form.  I REALLY need that application form.  I'm trying to work with you here so please send me that application form as soon as possible.

Thank you.

_
Thank you for sending me the application form.  I believe you will find all the following information is in order.

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION FOR RELEASE/TRANSFER OF ENTITLEMENT OF:
LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESSE SEKO TO MY ACCOUNT.

I HEREBY APPLY FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THE
FUNDS, BELONGING TO MY LATE MARTENAL COUSIN, LATE
PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESSE SEKO ,WHO HAS AN ACCOUNT KNOWN
TO YOU ,IN YOUR COMPANIES CARE.

I AM Dr. Longduc Dong THE NEXT OF KIN TO
THE LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESSE SEKO WHO DIED SOME
TIME AGO AFTER A BRIEF ILLNESS

BY COPY OF THIS LETTER THE FUND TO THE TUNE OF
US$15,000,000 SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT, AS
I AM THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE PRESIDENT MOBUT SESSE
SEKO.

BELOW IS MY BANKS/PERSONAL DETAILS FOR THE TRANSFER:

NAME IN FULL: Longduc Dong
CONTACT ADDRESS:

4141 Elm St.
Morganshire, IN.  46441

TEL:317-454-5252
FAX:317-454-5251
EMAIL:

ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS:

BANK: First Homotown Bank of Indiana
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5485486371
ACCOUNT NAME: Dr. Dong
ROUTING NUMBER: 351799178
BANK TEL/FAX NUMBER:317-454-8000

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION

You are quite welcome, sir.  I really can't believe this is happening to me, I am so happy.  I look forward to hearing from you very soon.  If you have any questions about the above information please contact me as soon as possible as I don't want this incredible offer to pass me by.

Thank you,
Dr. Dong

<!--EDIT|Turbo-Torch
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091588730 -->

smile.gif

<span style='color:red'>My last post was majorly clipped for some reason.</span>

I must say the need for cash ($4350 my share) has taken me by surprise.

At this point in time I can only come up with $3,200.  I'm just out of medical school and starting up my own practice.  I currently have the costs of my practice, school tuition fees and apartment rent.  I'm on a tight budget and $3,200 is all I have in savings.  This was going to go towards a down payment on an automobile but I would rather "invest" it wisely through you.

Would you please consider my offer of $3,200 instead of the required $4,350 on my part?  If $4350 is required I will need more time to come up with the additional money.

Thank you,
Dr. Dong

At 02:32 AM 7/29/2004 -0700, you wrote:

Dear Doc,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and a
copy of your international passport  which the lawyer
will use to arrange the beneficairy documents needed
for this transcation should be send down asap.
USD8,700 United States is required as a down payment
for legals fees. Since is a large sum for me to come
up with alone, i have decided for both of us to share
the expenses. And also, another 5% will be set aside
to offset all expenses upon your visit to London for
the finalisation of this transaction.

You can contact the lawyer for more verification on
this details
Juris International
Abel Greggs
Tel:2348023353034
email:jur.int@lawyer.com
www.jur.ing.4t.com

Therefore,  for us to commence action immediately on
this project I will require a guarantee

letter from you. This is to assure  that you will keep
to the terms of the agreement when the

fund gets to your account. The guarantee letter  you
will have to re-type and duly signed by you

and fax back to me or has email attachment. The
original copy you will hand over to me when

finally meet to discuss further Investment.

The text of the guarantee letter  is as follows:
“I Mr. …………………………………of ……………………………(your address) do
hereby give this letter of guarantee to Dr.

Demola Sogunle of Investment Banking & Trust Co
Nigeria on the issue of US$15 million which I

have agreed to change of ownership of account from the
Mobutu Family  name to my own name. I am

entitled to 15% and another 5% of the total sum.5% is
to cover the cost of my expenses during the

course of this transaction.   The rest 80% to be
transferred to another account in the Bahamas.  

Furthermore, that I …………………………….(your name) will never
lend any information relating to this fund

to his home Government or any of their agents in such
a way that may lead to the recovery of the

fund from the Mobutu family.

As soon as I receive this letter of  Guarantee by fax
from you, I will then send to you copies of

the original Death certificate.

I await your very quick response.

Best regards,
Dr. Demola Sogunle

---------------------------------

<span style='color:red'>Woops forgot my email has my first name on it...no problem</span>

My name is not George, this is a used computer and I don't yet know how to change the previous owner name.

I have wrote you several times about my problem coming up with that sum of money you want.  English is not my first language so maybe you are not understanding me.  I am going to paste that message here again, if you do not understand something that I wrote please let me know.

I must say the need for cash ($4350 my share) has taken me by surprise.

At this point in time I can only come up with $3,200. I'm just out of medical school and starting up my own practice. I currently have the costs of my practice, school tuition fees and apartment rent. I'm on a tight budget and $3,200 is all I have in savings. This was going to go towards a down payment on an automobile but I would rather "invest" it wisely through you.

Would you please consider my offer of $3,200 instead of the required $4,350 on my part? If $4350 is required I will need more time to come up with the additional money.

Thank you,
Dr. Dong

-----------------------------------------
At 04:08 AM 7/31/2004 -0700, you wrote:

Dear George,

How do you do?

I sent you a mail yesterday regards payment
instructions and also included in my mail the death
certificate of Mobutu sese sessko.

Kindly comfirm if you received it and endeavor to send
the money as instructed to the name i gave to you so I
can meet with lawyer and have him start with the
preparation of the new beneficiary documents

Have a wonderful weekend.

Regards

Dr. Demola Sogunle

NB: I await your filled letter of guarantee

--------------------------------------------

Dong, you are to send the fee to
Mr. John Idahosa,
No 5 Ebo street,
Nigeria.

And Immdiately send me the payment details to enable
Mr. John Idahosa pick up the funds.

It is early AM Monday. I just got back home from sending John Idahosa the funds via Western Union Money Transfer.  The total sum of the money was 3200.
They gave me a some sort of tracking number on the receipt which I believe John will need to provide in order to receive the money.  It is 852539495551414.

This was a large sum of money to send and I'm highly nervous (even with tracking number and receipt) so please let me know if he received the money.

Thank you,
Dr. Dong

-----------------------------------------------------

At 07:30 AM 8/2/2004 -0700, you wrote:
Dear Dr,

I am in receipt of your mail.

The information you sent down is not a correct
information for western union money transfer, get in
contact with there office to give you the correct
details.

I have the receipt here in hand, maybe I gave you the wrong number?  Please tell me what information off receipt you need?  I am very concerned here as $3200 is all the money I have.  Please let me know as soon as you get this email.

Dr. Dong

-------------------------------------------------------

Number I gave you on receipt is for something else.  I apologize.  My english is not very good yet and I had a difficult time with the person at Western Union.  It is easier for me to talk through typed email as I can take my time, use a translator and a spell checker.

At 01:15 AM 8/3/2004 -0700, you wrote:

Dear Dr. Dong,

Thanks for your mail, The information I need to pick
up the funds from western union's office here is

1. Senders name

Dr. Longduc Dong

2. receivers name

John Idahosa

3. MTCN number (10digits) and lastly

4. Text Question and Answer.

Q: What is mothers maiden name?
A:  Fook Mi

Once again I apologize for the misunderstanding.  Please inform me as soon as you receive the money.

Dr. Dong

Dang...he finally figured it out
smile.gif
HAHAHAHA!

Dear George,

I see you playing with me over there and propably
laughing as i write you this mail.

I will find a way to go over this deal without you cos
i know i'm wasting my time with you.

Dr. Demola

Just got this one in....
ices_rofl.gif

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISSTANCE.

First,i must solicit your confidence in this
transaction;this is by virtue
of its nature as being CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET.Though i
know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive,but i am assuring
you that all will be well at the end of the day.

We have decided to contact you by mail due to the urgency
of this transaction,as
we have been reliably informed of your honesty and ability
in a transaction
of this nature.Let me first start by introducing myself
properly to you.

I am Dr Paul Amah,a director with the Wema Bank
plc.Lagos,Nigeria.I came
to know of you in my private search for a reliable and
reputable person
to handle this
confidential transaction,which involves the transfer of a
huge some of money
to a foreign account.

THE PROPOSITION:
A foreigner,late Engineer Jerry Wegner,oil
Merchant/contractor with the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, until his date a year ago in a
ghastly air
crash,banked with us here at Wema Bank Plc.Lagos,Nigeria
and had a closing
balance as at the end of March,2000 USD20.5Million(Twenty
Million,Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars)which the bank now expects
you as the next
of kin to claim as beneficiary.

Every efforts have being made by the Wema bank Plc. to get
in touch with
any of the Wegner's family or relatives but there has been
no success.It
is because of the perceived possibilty of not being able to
locate any of
the late Engineer Jerry Wegner's next -of -kin(he had no
wife nor children
that is
known to us)that the management under the influence of our
chairman and
members of the board of Directors,retired General Umar
Shelling,requested
that arrangement be made for the funds to be declared
UNCLAIMABLE and subsequently
donated to the Red Cross and Child Care Trust.

In order to prevent this,some of my trusted colleagues and
i now seek your
permission to have you stand as a next - of -kin to late
Engineer Jerry
Wegner so that the funds USD20.5Million would be released
and paid into
your account as the beneficiary's next -of -kin.All
documents to enable
you get this fund will be carefully worked out.

This proposal is 100% risk free.We have agreed that the
funds be shared
in this way after it must have been transferred into your
account.
1 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of the
funds.
2. 10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties
for any incidental
expenses that may be incurred in the course of the
transfer.
3. 60% will go for us the originator of the transaction.
If this proposal is acceptable to you,then take advantage
of the trust we
have bestowed on you and your company and kindly get to me
immediately via
the telephone and fax numbers above.Please furnish me with
your most confidential

telephone number/fax number and exclusive bank /Account
particulars so that
i can use this information to apply for the release and
subsequent transfer
of the funds in your favour.
Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation

please reply me with my private email address below.
paul_amah124@hotmail.com

DAMN! You guys are all gonna be rich! Wait a second...this isn't for real, is it?
smile.gif

Back