christmas e-mail  I got

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
Letter from Jesus about Christmas

Dear Children,

It has come to my attention that many of you are upset that folks are taking My name out of the season. Maybe you've forgotten that I wasn't actually born during this time of the year and that it was some of your predecessors who decided to celebrate My birthday on what was actually a time of pagan festival. Although I do appreciate being remembered anytime.

How I personally feel about this celebration can probably be most easily understood by those of you who have been blessed with children of your own. I don't care what you call the day. If you want to celebrate My birth, just GET ALONG AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

Now, having said that let Me go on. If it bothers you that the town in which you live doesn't allow a scene depicting My birth, then just get rid of a couple of Santas and snowmen and put in a small Nativity scene on your own front lawn. If all My followers did that there wouldn't be any need for such a scene on the town square because there would be many of them all around town.

Stop worrying about the fact that people are calling the tree a holiday tree, instead of a Christmas tree. It was I who made all trees. You can remember Me anytime you see any tree. Decorate a grape vine if you wish: I actually spoke of that one in a teaching, explaining who I am in relation to you and what each of our tasks were. If you have forgotten that one, look up John 15: 1 - 8.

If you want to give Me a present in remembrance of My birth here is my wish list. Choose something from it:

1. Instead of writing protest letters objecting to the way My birthday is being celebrated, write letters of love and hope to soldiers away from home. They are terribly afraid and lonely this time of year. I know, they tell Me all the time.

2. Visit someone in a nursing home. You don't have to know them personally. They just need to know that someone cares about them.
3. Instead of writing George complaining about the wording on the cards his staff sent out this year, why don't you write and tell him that you'll be praying for him and his family this year. Then follow up. It will be nice hearing from you again.
4. Instead of giving your children a lot of gifts you can't afford and they don't need, spend time with them. Tell them the story of My birth, and why I came to live with you down here. Hold them in your arms and remind them that I love them.
5. Pick someone that has hurt you in the past and forgive him or her.
6. Did you know that someone in your town will attempt to take their own life this season because they feel so alone and hopeless? Since you don't know who that person is, try giving everyone you meet a warm smile; it could make the difference.
7. Instead of nit picking about what the retailer in your town calls the holiday, be patient with the people who work there. Give them a warm smile and a kind word. Even if they aren't allowed to wish you a "Merry Christmas" that doesn't keep you from wishing them one. Then stop shopping there on Sunday. If the store didn't make so much money on that day they'd close and let their employees spend the day at home with their families.
8. If you really want to make a difference, support a missionary-- especially one who takes My love and Good News to those who have never heard My name.
9. Here's a good one. There are individuals and whole families in your town who not only will have no "Christmas" tree, but neither will they have any presents to give or receive. If you don't know them, buy some food and a few gifts and give them to the Salvation Army or some other charity which believes in Me and they will make the delivery for you.
10. Finally, if you want to make a statement about your belief in and loyalty to Me, then behave like a Christian. Don't do things in secret that you wouldn't do in My presence. Let people know by your actions that you are one of mine. Don't forget; I am God and can take care of Myself. Just love Me and do what I have told you to do. I'll take care of all the rest. Check out the list above and get to work; time is short. I'll help you, but the ball is now in your court. And do have a most blessed Christmas with all those whom you love and remember: I LOVE YOU, JESUS

I got this and wanted to share it because I though it pretty good!

Dear Jesus,

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU FINALLY GOT EMAIL? ? ? Do you have IM also? Send me your info so I can ADD you to my CHAT!
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to that. You got some 'splainin' to do as to why I never got that Huffy 10 speed I was praying for back in 1972!

First off, thank you so much for sacrificing yourself for all of humanity. Socrates and all those other REALLY SMART guys never came CLOSE to what you accomplished. Why is that? If they were SOO SMART, why didn't they find a solution to all human's pain and suffering like you did? Maybe "Smart" is relational to a constantly changing target. I beleive the best they came up with was something like: "I THINK, therefore I can waste my life away THINKING." That's paraphrasing. And yet YOUR foundation is STILL rock solid even after 2000 years of man trying to drag it through the mudd. The fun part is, is that the 15% of the "smart" population today that knows God doesn't really exist, has yet to prove you were not a real man. So, with that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. Yeah, yeah, we know it's not the actual day... we looked around, but didn't find a valid BLOG from 0 AD discussing your birth and the manger and stuff. So we'll use the 25th as a place holder. That's okay isn't it?

Second, stop leaving your email password under your keyboard! That is the FIRST place Satan looks when he wants to login and send emails posing as you. I figure he must have sent the above letter since most of it directly conflicts with your teachings on how to spread the good news about God. Who else would send SPAM claiming to be you, but send a message saying it's "okay" to remove you from the publics eye... because "we are confidant christians and don't need any of that displayed to be religious"? Sounds like standard satan double talk to me. And believe you me, I've heard a LOT of that.... I used to watch TV! It's not like you to send a numbered list of ways to be nice to others seeing as your whole philosophy is centered on that principal. Just saying BE NICE would have covered it. So I suspect Satan, once again was doing his "Mis direction" trick that people fall for over and over again.... STEP ONE: Remove God from public view, STEP TWO: immediately misdirect from step one with some kind list of do goody stuff in their head to pave over the impact of the first step. Go ask CS Lewis. yeah, HE knows what I'm talking about. ;) He's up there somewhere I believe

Satan, if you are reading this, you are COLD BUSTED, dude. Go crawl back into AOL TEEN CHAT where you usually are. And, Jesus, please email me back about when I can expect delivery of that 10 speed.

Frisbee, absolutely no disrespect on your post, I's just having my usual fun by putting an interesting twist on preception for discussion. But in the end, Jesus would not send an email like that. He's too busy speaking to people directly, one on one.
smile.gif

...Besides, he uses a MAC and never gets online because he's afraid of viruses

No problem , the thing is , while I am a christian , I don't care what others think about God . Its up to the individual to figure out what they believe and they are the only ones that can change that when it comes to faith . But if anyone out there doen't belive , I hope they have a great day working on Christmas because its just another day to them right ??! Just don't ***** about what I believe . So weather you have a Merry Christmas or a great Hanukah or wonderful Kawonza or even just a good whatever just don't piss on my parade !

As for something as big as telling someone that Jesus is God . How Do you expect me to make you believe ?? You won't even listen when I tell you that my busa is faster than your kawi .

as far as the Huffy goes , you prayed to Santa . That was your Dads fault ! Besides you aren't ready for a 10 speed , You can barley ride your 6 speed busa !
poke.gif
rofl.gif

Good stuff. Thanks for posting that, frisbee. I cut and pasted that to email and sent it to my list.
beerchug.gif

Iuseually don't post e-mails but I thought it was something some of us need to know .

Back