Post up & share pics of your X-mas presents here!

Takeuon

Registered
Most of you are asleep as I post this with the 12hr time difference in North America, and your gifts are eagerly awaiting you to come out of your slumber.
No presents for me as I am without family this year & Christmas is not really celebrated in Thailand. My major present was to myself and from my GF, and that is to be here in Asia, helping the less fortunate.

But lets see what you're unwrapping this Holiday. So post up what goodies you received and lets find out if you've been naughty or nice :santa:

Last edited:
The kids got to open one present on Christmas eve, my 8 year old is obsessed with Polly Pocket. And my 5 yr old got an amphibious remote control car. He's gone nuts with it and has been running it around the house all evening. My 5 month old got a new chew toy. :laugh: She's about to cut two teeth & is drooling all over me. :laugh:

Told my wife I could use some camera gear as I seem to take a picture or two here and there. ;)

I got this from my 7 and 5 Year old boys; it is a hard bound book where they had pictures from our vaction in Europe published as a coffee table book! It actually arrived today... I am pretty sure this is the best Christmas gift I have ever received!

me.JPG

I got this from my 7 and 5 Year old boys; it is a hard bound book where they had pictures from our vaction in Europe published as a coffee table book! It actually arrived today... I am pretty sure this is the best Christmas gift I have ever received!

Merry Chrismas Shawn! Looking good brother!

How cool is that!? Enjoy!

Nothing for me but my kids are going to be very happy. 42" tv with x box also. Merry Christmas

Nothing for you huh? Sure.... For the "kids" right? :whistle: MmmHmmm :whistle:

:laugh:

That's what I was thinking!!! HAHAHA.

Well I ended up getting the camera that I have been wanting for a while from my new Fiance. :whistle:

I will have to get better pics when the batteries on the new camera get charged!!

010.jpg

009.jpg

No presents for me as I am without family this year & Christmas is not really celebrated in Thailand. My major present was to myself and from my GF, and that is to be here in Asia, helping the less fortunate.

:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown: Here is someone who not only understands what Christmas is about, but makes an effort to practice it. Thanks for making the effort to help out those in need.

:laugh: :thumbsup:

That's what I was thinking!!! HAHAHA.

Well I ended up getting the camera that I have been wanting for a while from my new Fiance. :whistle:

I will have to get better pics when the batteries on the new camera get charged!!

Congratulations! I know you've been wanting a new camera for some time. :beerchug:

Haven't opened presents here yet. My wife noticed an abnormally large wire transfer last week and asked about it. I've been making up all kinds of stories to throw her off the trail. :whistle:

Haven't opened presents here yet. My wife noticed an abnormally large wire transfer last week and asked about it. I've been making up all kinds of stories to throw her off the trail. :whistle:

Oh oh.....someone's about to have their day made! Good man :thumbsup: Hope it turns out to be a special moment.
Let us know if you'd like to share.

I cant show what I got until about 11:40 Saturday morning. Mainly cause I havent left for it yet. :p

Ill be sure to have plenty of pics though.. Note to self... buy batteries and clear the memory card for the camera.

everything I got for x-mas was good wishes from people on the org..neither my wife or my baby got me anything???

everything I got for x-mas was good wishes from people on the org...neither my wife or my baby got me anything???

I'm going to go with.......Naughty!

:laugh:

Very special enough for the two of you to be enjoying your 1st Christmas w/ your lil baby girl :thumbsup:

Last edited:
everything I got for x-mas was good wishes from people on the org..neither my wife or my baby got me anything???

I am sorry bro I am sure you are having a wonder time with your new baby girl though.

But here you go I drew you a picture of the ever famous Mona Lisa

MonaLisa.jpg

Frame it cause I wont draw another one.

There will be better years ahead. Enjoy time spent with your family. I've missed a lot of that over the years. :beerchug:

I am sorry bro I am sure you are having a wonder time with your new baby girl though.

But here you go I drew you a picture of the ever famous Mona Lisa

MonaLisa.jpg

:rofl:

Frame it cause I wont draw another one.

Harbor Freight gift card from the better half, stand mixer for her.
We spent all the rest of our money on the kids, 14, 9 and 5. Phone, xbox 360 (Did however get the Call of Duty edition of that:whistle:) bikes, y'all know the drill....

That's awesome! :beerchug:

Back