CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

I'm hoping to go white soon.

White is good.:cool:, well, with a lil silver.:D
A0BDDCCB-F889-4C72-A1BC-A8F310D6D3A3.jpeg

Hi bro , what gearing do you run and is that a SC1 55 series 190 ? Also , is that abs delete , I see the braided lines ?
Hi yes running 190 /55 /17 sc2 on rear made the bike turn that bit better and sc1 on the front tyre pressures seem to be very crucial to get them to last. Running 30 psi cold front and rear and seem about right on second trackday. first trackday I did on it ran rear pressure a bit low and this is what happened to it.. Gearing is 17/44 and have removed abs system good weight saving and not needed on it.

DSC_0512.JPG

My favorite color scheme of all gen
Hi yes running 190 /55 /17 sc2 on rear made the bike turn that bit better and sc1 on the front tyre pressures seem to be very crucial to get them to last. Running 30 psi cold front and rear and seem about right on second trackday. first trackday I did on it ran rear pressure a bit low and this is what happened to it.. Gearing is 17/44 and have removed abs system good weight saving and not needed on it.

View attachment 1586650
that’s an awesome pic of that tire! Keep it up sir! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1586650
I also think the gearing and ecu flash are exactly what the Gen 2 needs for shedding the soft factory settings . I only have ridden my current setup , the 18/47 T 200/55 ( 6.25 " rim ) combination on the street , but the bike feels the best it ever has .
That SC2 low pressure sure is shredded , and the front SC1 , does it have a heat memory to take into account , if so do you ride the bike on the street ? I have to run more tire pressure because of my 250lb+ especially for street ( Bridgestone RS10 ) , but I am trying out less pressure , especially in the front and am happy with results .
Anyway , great to see a Busa punted hard around a track , keep posting bro , as you may be able to tell , I am impressed !!
Toad

Back