blue or black busa?

drhixson

Registered
im trying to decide on either the blue or black 08 busa. can someone post some side by side pics of the two? also, what is the max price I should expect to pay for one?

I would go and look at them in person before making any decisions. If you look above at the pinned topics, you will see the best prices that they are going for. I wanted the orange and black but, when I saw the blu/blk I was sold...
laugh.gif

No pics, but black/grey is my choice. Looks like a good range is $10.3 to $13+ depending on where you are.

u will feel differently and be sure when u see them in person, i was originally set on the black until i saw the Orange
bowdown.gif
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif

I agree on the in-person assessment.  They look so very different when you are not looking in a catalog/brochure or on-line.

Here's a pic of my charcoal/black one.  Be sure to check the paint (up close) on the black one you get to see.  On it there are two types of metal-flake in the paint.  On some panels, there is silver flake, on other panels, blue flake.  It's so deep and rich.  The sunshine really makes it come out.

Let us know which you decide to get, and GOOD LUCK!  It's a tough choice.

beerchug.gif

Scar_s_08_Busa__e_.jpg

Either way it goes , You can't go wrong! I would personally buy the Black/Grey ! Just my 2 cents.
cool.gif

Man, If the Hayabusa in Gen1 or Gen2 don't get your blood flowing then there has to be something wrong with yah! It is the sweetest looking bike on the road PERIOD!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

thats my problem also im between black/grey and the blue one...i got to admit the blue one looks sweet also,i think the grey/black looks like the 2006 color scheme

Back