CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

I also think the gearing and ecu flash are exactly what the Gen 2 needs for shedding the soft factory settings . I only have ridden my current setup , the 18/47 T 200/55 ( 6.25 " rim ) combination on the street , but the bike feels the best it ever has .
That SC2 low pressure sure is shredded , and the front SC1 , does it have a heat memory to take into account , if so do you ride the bike on the street ? I have to run more tire pressure because of my 250lb+ especially for street ( Bridgestone RS10 ) , but I am trying out less pressure , especially in the front and am happy with results .
Anyway , great to see a Busa punted hard around a track , keep posting bro , as you may be able to tell , I am impressed !!
Toad
Thanks, don't hardly ever ride on the road now since I've taken it on track find riding on the road frustrating to be honest just can't ride how u want to and have a two year old girl so time scarce. Not really sure what u mean by heat memory but the tyre was new at the beginning of trackday so only one heat cycle from new. Second trackday with new tyre and about 5psi higher in rear sorted it right out with same set up so just need to try and get brake pads to last a day now. Do you get yours on track?

I have heard the SC1 once heated up , has some kind of memory for that heat range to work best .. the tire I have been advised is essentially recommended as race track only because of this . Hey , they could be wrong , but that shop can get me any tires I want and do .
I have tracked day the Busa once , 6 of us hired the Hidden Valley NT Australia track for 3 days and had a great time , but I definitely wasn't riding the ragged edge !! I was just happy to get it home intact with my mates and my Busa in his trailer , my great mate and his lady drove 6000km , there ( to NT ) and back again to Adelaide . That was 6000km round trip to have that track to ourselves for those days , awesome fun !!
I may get a track day or 2 in future at a brand new track closer to home , my bike is a lot lighter with more mods than that last time , and I am a bit as well !!

Back seat and grab bar put back on. Bike tucked away until tomorrow when I take my oldest to his doctor.

20181021_195214.jpg

Back