Bye Bye Busa

RatherBusa

Registered
As you may have read, I sold my beloved Busa. Will always love and miss that bike, but wife wanted more a tourer than a sport, so...

We opted for the BMW R1200 RT. Nothing like the Badboy Busa of course, but man is it comfy for the two of us. Even after 6 hours at the dealership today, we got in 150 miles... easy... and enough left to go see a movie!

Life's good.

Thanks everyone for all the help. This is a great place with great people.

- Bobby

Even though the Busa is gone,

:rulez:

I hear ya:

img_3614_thumb.jpg

img_3613_thumb.jpg

img_3616_thumb.jpg

img_3618_thumb.jpg

img_3617_thumb.jpg

img_3619_thumb.jpg

img_3621_thumb.jpg

img_3620_thumb.jpg

img_3622_thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First Impressions:

• Very Comfortable
  • Very Agile/Nimble
  • Pure Joy and Relaxation

And, ample power.

On the Busa, you have to wanna ride, which is a great way to ride no doubt. Sorta how I felt when I had the 350Z. If you didn't have the energy to drive that thing, you tended to not do it. On the beemer, seems like you just hop on for the ride and check out the scenery.

and... I miss the Busa.

Owhhhh, there's nothing quite like the look and feel of a shiny new motorcycle! I've owed 5 brand new bikes and for a week or so the first thing i'd do in the morning is go and look at it and the last thing i'd do before I would go to bed is look at it...

Nice bike

Owhhhh, there's nothing quite like the look and feel of a shiny new motorcycle! I've owed 5 brand new bikes and for a week or so the first thing i'd do in the morning is go and look at it and the last thing i'd do before I would go to bed is look at it...

Nice bike

Yes! It was a great day.

Thanks.

While its certainly a ugly and boxy thing, your wife having the last say is far more important than your joy friend. :beerchug:

Nice looking Beemer - I test rode one; wouldn't mind it as a stablemate...

Congratulations! Nothing wrong with an upright scoot that provides a relaxing ride. Have fun.

Back