Bye Bye Busa....Hello DUCATI

800 kms only with my new bike

bad weather :banghead:

i feel good with the 1098, better and better :thumbsup:

Enjoy your ride, friend, but make sure you let us know how much you're spending to keep those desmodromic valves properly adjusted...

Full. after watching your video for all of 2010, I take back my previous comments. The Duc certainly fits well with your pack. And being of its European heritage, its truly at home. Loved your video, enjoy your ride and please keep em coming!! :thumbsup:

look that ! 1098 is not the busa at start....... :rofl:

- Démarrage Hivernale de ma Ducati 1098[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
jerem%20%26%20duo%20006.JPG

jerem%20%26%20duo%20003.JPG

jerem%20%26%20duo%20008.JPG

jerem%20%26%20duo%20007.JPG

jerem%20%26%20duo%20010.JPG

jerem%20%26%20duo%20012.JPG

Yeah...Ducs aren't built for comfort that's for sure. Those two together sure are pretty though. Beautiful part of the world you get to ride in mate!

400 kms solo with my ducati this week-end :bowdown:

what a beast :laugh:

p1060310.jpg
p1060311.jpg

p1060312.jpg

p1060313.jpg

she drink 2 liters more of regular than the hayabusa :banghead:

i have a few friends with ducs and the valves aren't really that bad to do.. just takes a crapload of time (if you do it yourself). though their bikes have been spot on within tolerances, so i won't stress about it if i can find an 1198 this summer :D

definitely not built for touring but there's NOTHING like the sound of a race-built vtwin carving through canyons or ripping it on the track....

It looks like it is leaking oil. Better get rid of it quick :laugh:

Funny gas mileage was mentioned. I rode my friend's 1198 for a whole month and you can see the fuel light at about 60 miles if you ride it hard. Its not comfy but I don't mind having one for trackdays and bike nights. It's a bad ass bike and it has character. I forgot to mention ducati insurance is way cheaper than a gixxer. The savings that you make can go to the 8k maintenance interval. So in reality your spending the same kind of money.

Greetings everyone,
Name's Henry , First post
I have a Gen2 and a 1098. I don't really compare them to each other as that would really depend of the circumstance of the ride. What I do do, is relish each of them for the unique, and stunning examples they each represent. The Busa is a comfy brute, the Duc is hyper and agile. They are both gorgeous .
congrats on your new ride!

Nice but I bet you will regret it.They are uncomfortable but the power is great.All depends on preference I guess.The maintenance isnt cheap either.

Back