Bye Bye Busa

You're only dropping 'bout 100 hp, no big deal:whistle:

hahaha :rofl:

I know, I know... it doesn't have the power of the Busa or anything near it!

When you think about why you love the Busa, the first thing that should come to mind is the amazing power, all over the place! BUT, when I think about the things I don't enjoy about the Busa - and realistically, there are those things, I appreciate what I have in this completely different purposed bike.

It would be nice to have all the different bikes for all the different ways to enjoy riding. For what I want to do right now, the BMW is working for me.

As a former BMW owner, I'd advise you to begin saving for the first time you get it serviced!

Copy loud and clear!

Thought about the service plan - thought that may help out, but think that might be a rip too, if I can recall from my experience with the Suzuki.

hahaha :rofl:

I know, I know... it doesn't have the power of the Busa or anything near it!

When you think about why you love the Busa, the first thing that should come to mind is the amazing power, all over the place! BUT, when I think about the things I don't enjoy about the Busa - and realistically, there are those things, I appreciate what I have in this completely different purposed bike.

It would be nice to have all the different bikes for all the different ways to enjoy riding. For what I want to do right now, the BMW is working for me.

I understand, bro. A lot more practical for your kind of riding. Us whackos
don't want to be practical.

Congratulations dude! My VFR obviously was nooooo Busa for sure, but there were things I did appreciate about the other aspects of that bike.

Best wishes man...enjoy the road! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Some buy the Busa on a whim and cant appreciate it or ride it. Makes for firesales... lol

enjoy the gentlemans bike. :beerchug::rofl:

Never got a card, guess I've been masquerading about the entire time.

:rulez:

thecard1.jpg

Back