Bye Bye Busa....Hello DUCATI

full

Registered
hi guys :beerchug:

after 3 years in hayabusa and 27000 kms :

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/105027-my-black-diamond-modifications.html

I pass from now on has another type of motor bike….

the hypersport :poke:

I will surely return for generation 3 of the hayabusa, by then I will roll in ducati :thumbsup:

ducat%201098%20012.jpg

ducat%201098%20011.jpg

ducat%201098%20008.jpg

:cheerleader:

Gotta admit that is a sick looking ducati... I love black... I do not like the red frame though but I hope you stay happy with your purchase! I dont think i could ever own another bike in place of the busa...

Bye bye ducati from this forum... whats your purpose baby? go to ducati from busa its like a surgery to change sex from XY to XX. Bye bye testosterone bye bye...

Great looking bike. I say, you'll be back to a busa after a few thousand miles....
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm too tall to ride bikes like that but I think that one is a work of Italian art.
Maybe you should have the engine cover and peg sets painted to match the frame ?
A little more red may make it look better ?
Italian Art :beerchug:

Just beautifull. Ill be buying a 1198 come spring. How do you like it. Good power?

just 10 kms on the rain with here :banghead:

but, low and mid range : excellent :beerchug:

thanks all for yours comments :please:

this is the pictures last week of the new owner of my busa black diamond ......

adieux10.jpg

very nice , also a huge fan of the mv augusta , cant beat italian design , just the reliability that worries me :beerchug:

Back