Bye Bye Busa Bye Bye

webbashl

Registered
Well I was giving a deposit today for my bike so Tuesday I'll be letting my baby go. Not sure what I might buy if anything....

dang bro i hope you wont regret it too bad. i remember you talking about this before.

wow. Didn't see that coming.
Posted via Mobile Device

I know man, think I'm going vintage style with an old CB 750. I found one that would be a good candidate for a cafe racer project. Not sure Roc I just got some what bored with it???

Maybe one of these days I'll get to ride with ya in NC, I've made a few of those trips, but don't think I've managed a ride with you along. Hope it works out for ya :thumbsup:

Well dammit Ash...hate to see it go. Ok, I'm over it...what about that bagster? Can I work a deal with you????

I know man, think I'm going vintage style with an old CB 750. I found one that would be a good candidate for a cafe racer project. Not sure Roc I just got some what bored with it???
You got bored with your busa so you might get a CB750 to play with? ??? Riding can be an expensive hobby if you're not really into it..........I'd be sure ridings your thing before you put any more money and labor into it. Maybe there's something else out there that you're more into? Its not a crime to not be really into riding. I've had friends that bought bikes and pounded tons of money into them, just to find out they really didn't enjoy it that much. And I've also had friends that buy bone stock bikes and put 100k miles on them :laugh: Spend you're money wisely ;)

Agree, this is something out of leftfield! Putting together a cafe racer myself, but they can be had for very cheap. See 'em on Craigslist for a couple hundred dollars every few days. Seems like a drastic decision for something like that.

Agree, this is something out of leftfield! Putting together a cafe racer myself, but they can be had for very cheap. See 'em on Craigslist for a couple hundred dollars every few days. Seems like a drastic decision for something like that.

I'm not selling it to build a cafe, I just not that into to it any more.... Luv riding!!! You should see how many vehicles I have gone through, I just like something different every so often.

Understand, but you have put a lot into the bike and it appeared you just got it the way you want it. Keep us updated.

Well I'm still riding long and low. Guy got into an accident and went to the hospital. He's ok but won't be getting a bike, I think he was at fault.

It's Karma Ash! You need to keep the Busa...

... what happened to the M109 anyway?

.... And is there a oRg for CB 750s? :whistle:

I recommend keeping the Busa AND getting the Cafe Racer... :thumbsup:

Back