Bye Bye Busa Baby

Oh well...That king thing looks good and sounds like it's gonna be awesome...A certain conversation piece...Also sounds rather costly...No, no trading or selling of bikes for me...I'm through with all of that...Completely satisfied with my Busa...
wink.gif

Sorry to hear that captain.  That's just not right, the administrator of the best Hayabusa page without a Busa.

Hurry up and bring on the B-King, you may be waiting awhile...
eyes.gif

Well it does have a Hayabusa engine....... Is that close enough?

blues.gif
for The Captain..How hard was it to sell it..I know you have a family and a 1800 Goldwing......But selling the BUS...
I shed a tear for you man....It's gotta be a online nightmare..
Emoting..like my coworkers say to me..best wishes and good luck in the future..I we "LOVE" this Busa.Org..Thank you!

Busa Engine in anything that weighs 550 pounds or less "rates"
As a Busa..hehehe..mini rallycar at pikes peak..yea..Do i have time to build it ..race is June 28 03....may ride my XR650 Honda..there..Starting line is at 9,400 feet..finish is at 14,100
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!490 bucks to enter by April 30 03....

Captain. I speak for everyone when I say "I hope not having a Hayabusa won't sway you in any way away or other direction from our meeting place, Hayabusa.org".

Cheers!! hope all is well for you.
beerchug.gif

Re-tool, a few text changes, some carbon fiber backgrounds, new pics and WHAMMO the bking.org website......see ya hayabusa.org

NOT,,,,,,,,,, this place is here to stay ! Dont worry fellas nothing I see will take this place offline.

It really wansnt that hard to get rid of, with all of the drama in my life over the past 7 months with my neices, and working all hours of the night this was a breeze. What a great problem to have, sell the Busa so I can provide a great place to raise my boys and spend the rest of my life with my wife. I can only hope that you all have the same type of problems... This is a great thing.......

Captain

sounds like peace to me...
smile.gif

good for you.

In reply to earlier questions... how is your family doing?
rock.gif

https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=2483;

DANG ---- but i understand you gotta do what you gotta do. Well a B-King, simply stands for Busa is King, its just the naked version .... and yes I'll say whatever is necessary to keep YOU keeping up the site ...

Anyway Cap. You when you need to take a break and want to ride, come out East or Florida. I will let you ride the Ninja Eater and tht does not happen just for anyone Bro.

Well it's official the Busa is gone, new owner rode away this afternoon and left me standing there in a lonely garage waving good bye. The good thing is that the new owner will respect her and be careful. It's all good........

Captain

Well if it had to be glad to hear she got a good home. Did you sign the B-King Petition yet? Lets get you that new bike.

Back