Bye Bye Busa

dave s

Registered
Mcn newspaper there's an article about the end of the busa , it's not euro 4 spec so they have stop production. Suzuki uk say there are 78 bikes left in stock and the last that will ever be sold in the UK

1513874246353-408138893.jpg

what did I say, Busa and 14R not likely to continue production in the future. That is why I bought one

BB[/Quote
Yes , I saw that post . Luckily , I always planned to keep this L2 , and my next bike project will also be a Hayabusa of either Gen 1 or 2 , in undecided configuration as yet . So I am pretty well set , but hoping Gen 3 for those that desire it . I just hate this lack of communication , almost crapping on your loyal followers of 20 years nearly , because of lack of information . No wonder some people are jumping ship to other manufacturers cycles , instead of waiting for a potential non event .

Well if the new one doesn’t live up to expectations I’ll mod mine and beat the hell out of the new one.

Over the past ten years, I've come to accept this is the way to go for ultimate performance. It is a lot of work but an old bike heavily modded has been leaps and bounds ahead of whatever the factory put out for the rest of the owner's life. I'm glad I got the big power monsters while they were available, too. I'm curious to see what will be marketed in their place.

If a bike is not Euro 4 compliant, does that mean it will also become unavailable in the US? If not, is the US market big enough to support continued production of these bikes?

Back