Bye Bye Busa....Hello DUCATI

[URL="
:[/URL]

[URL="
Ducati 1098 Noire - YouTube[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the black with the red frame..our local dealer had an 1198 sp in the same colors earlier this year. It didn't last long...
Posted via Mobile Device

this the END

bye bye 1098 :beerchug:

bye_by10.jpg

bye_by11.jpg

now, i await the new kawasaki zx-14r :banghead:

why ? because no NEW BUSA for 2012 !!!! :lol:

How come you sold it? Do you just like to trade bikes every few months?

If you didn't buy the extended warranty, I'd suggest you do so. Cool ride but they do tend to be a Pain in the Arse mechanically. Our Ducati dealer here puts on a track day or two every season and the ducs come out of the woodwork to this event. I don't know if there has been a single event that one or more ducatis have not left the track in the back of a truck due to mechanical problems.

One of my dear friends raced the 1098 for a couple of years and they were always working on some sort of problem it seemed. They went through cams like salts through a widow woman. If my memory serves me well I believe the cams were around 5K a set. After the third set ducati stopped paying for them due to the bikes were spending their life on the track.

As some have said, the Aprilia is just as cool with far less problems. Not every ducati has problems but the 1098 seems to have more than it's fair share. The 848 seems to have a good reputation for mechanical stability.

State Farm bases their rates on engine size (at least that's how mine is computed), so a liter Gixxer should be the same as the 1098 / 1199. (In the same range.)

hi guys :beerchug:

after 3 years in hayabusa and 27000 kms :

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/105027-my-black-diamond-modifications.html

I pass from now on has another type of motor bike….

the hypersport :poke:

I will surely return for generation 3 of the hayabusa, by then I will roll in ducati :thumbsup:

ducat%201098%20012.jpg

ducat%201098%20011.jpg

ducat%201098%20008.jpg

:cheerleader:

well ive just seen this and id have that in a flash as its pure art and your a lucky guy .

my mate has a desmosidichi however you spell it and that just makes me dribble like homer simpson lol

oh and his dad had a off on it and its cost £20k to fix !!!!!!!!!!! lol

the 14 is nice too but not got the duke appeal

Back