2010 hayabusa is here

Yeah,, thats gotta be a mistake..I see that they also raised the price of the '09's too.. I thinks there web guys are messing things up (as usual) No way in hell this thing is 16grand and it's the exact same bike as the '08

I agree. They must be on something to think that they could just jack the cost up that much in such a short time for the same bike. Its 2pm here in NC and just checked the site again. The 2010 models are missing... maybe they all saw this thread and decided to change things? lol

And you all thought I got fleeced for $13,199.00 for my 2009 from an earlier post! Mechanically the 2010 version is identical to the 08/09s. Simply put, (A BIG RIP OFF) I will tell you all that Suzuki is banking on these bikes to sell in 2010/11 therefore they inflated the price. (Why? Because they Can!) :moon:

And you all thought I got fleeced for $13,199.00 for my 2009 from an earlier post! Mechanically the 2010 version is identical to the 08/09s. Simply put, (A BIG RIP OFF) I will tell you all that Suzuki is banking on these bikes to sell in 2010/11 therefore they inflated the price. (Why? Because they Can!) :moon:

I am no marketing wizard but.... raising the price of your product when times / credit markets are tight does not seem like a very good plan:whistle:

I am no marketing wizard but.... raising the price of your product when times / credit markets are tight does not seem like a very good plan:whistle:

Well if enough people refuse to pay their price then they will have no choice but to lower their price. Crap sakes, all they did was change the colors :moon: (I wouldn't hold your breath though) :poke:

Can I get the white one!!!! Sure wish Suzuki would tell us what they are gonna do this year for the 'Busa.

Yeah,, thats gotta be a mistake..I see that they also raised the price of the '09's too.. I thinks there web guys are messing things up (as usual) No way in hell this thing is 16grand and it's the exact same bike as the '08

i just checked my local and its 13199. so i would say its a misprint or something.

sorry about above. that was for 2009 year. still cant see it would be more than 13500. If those colors are correct i think they look great except for white. I dont like white but the black looks real nice and the blue even looks pleasing to me.... still not selling my 06 though

OK settle down people.
We all know advertised price is well inflated before its released, its only recomended retail after all.
Bike shops will offer for at least 1-2k lower than this just to get the market edge after the official release.
Its just like those inflated 197HP readings they give on their so called factory test bikes (cough)
Mark my words, they will drop drastically and the upside is the lower 08/09 models will slide way down to a very reasonable price.

OK settle down people.
We all know advertised price is well inflated before its released, its only recomended retail after all.
Bike shops will offer for at least 1-2k lower than this just to get the market edge after the official release.
Its just like those inflated 197HP readings they give on their so called factory test bikes (cough)
Mark my words, they will drop drastically and the upside is the lower 08/09 models will slide way down to a very reasonable price.

That is crank horsepower they give you.

Back