Rear stands

I have not found a stand I would trade my pitbull for. You can't wear them out and you can't break um.

I'd suggest getting the rear stand brackets that accommodate both rear spools and frame pads for use on bikes without rear spools. Cost a few bucks more but you most likely will have a use for the swingarm lift at some point when your friend comes over with an issue and no rear spools.

I have not found a stand I would trade my pitbull for. You can't wear them out and you can't break um.

I'd suggest getting the rear stand brackets that accommodate both rear spools and frame pads for use on bikes without rear spools. Cost a few bucks more but you most likely will have a use for the swingarm lift at some point when your friend comes over with an issue and no rear spools.

Crap, I hate agreeing with Tuf, but he's spot on here. I've tried the cheap ones, and won't go back. PitBull all the way.

1185422_10201425705838855_1427216435_n.jpg

1185422_10201425705838855_1427216435_n.jpg

I'm not sure..but is there a part# for a pitbull front stand that grabs the lower triple tree...so you can take the fork out? vs buying another dedicated stand?

The easier solution for removing the forks or steering stem is to raise the rear with a stand and then get a piece of 2x4, put it on top of a scissors jack to protect your exhaust pipes and lift the front using the jack.

i use pit bull stands as well but a few years ago i did try a set of t-rex stands and there good for the money but not close to a pitbull

Been using the redline industrial stands since '06. I do all the maintenance. Stands are flawless. Enjoy the pitbull. :laugh:

Just wanted to share this info. In January of this year, Pitbull attended the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in DC and had the rear stand at $130. They included the removable handle as a show upgrade for free and on top of that, the Pitbull rep offered both the front (with convertible triple tree attachment) and rear stand for $320 if purchased together. Unfortunately I had just made a big purchase and could not afford it at the time:banghead:. Maybe next year.

JPunisher

I really like my Redline Industrial Stands. They do not appear to be available any longer, they do not have them on their site nor are they a site sponsor here any longer.

476.jpg

The real spools I ordered are a little small. Where can I get a wider set. The first time I used the stand it rubbed on the top support. Im thinking that if I had a bigger spool that I wouldn't have this problem. Been searching and have not been able to find one.

Back