Buying a Busa far away from home

Ok Fat chance you will find one here as far as you are but i will throw down on this area! Find one here with all the mods, 5k miles, in mint shape, for 7K, and i bet i'll tell ya its a lemon!  
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Just kiddin! $6,500 is a good price!  
super.gif
I can leave it in my garage (keep the battery charged with a ride now and again) and you can pick it up next biketoberfest.
lurk.gif

Come to Oregon and i'll get you hooked up and can ship it to Eagan,Mn when done and you can ride it home if you live close by...

I bought mine from a guy in Ohio - used paypal & forward air for the shipping.

Had him send me time & date stamped photos of every angle & verified 3 phone #s & address before the deal was done.

I can help in the Dallas area. - Check service records or have a dealer check it out too.

I bought my 2003 Anniv Busa right here on this website. Had other members go and check it out and I got a beautiful bike at a sweet deal right here on this site.
thanks captain, eric kennely (eaKbusa), and postal.

i almost bought postals black 2002 and bought erics instead.

_img_width_467_height_350_bgcolor_FFFFFF.jpg

If you find somethimg you like put out a post, one of the board members might be able to go look at it for you? Just my.02 good luck

(Tango1300 @ Apr. 04 2007,12:13) I'm a Suzuki Dealer here in North Houston... if there is anything I can, just ask!
Good luck on getting your new Busa!

Hey Tango, are you at Conroe or Tomball Zuki?

Back