Busa Price

asaelle_1

Registered
I have found 3 busas one has 200 miles on it but I can get it for $800 cheaper than a brand new one, it will have the same warranty and is coming from a dealership. Which one would you do? Just need some help deciding.

make dealer eat the 800 and get a brand spakin new one
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Go to the one that gives you the best deal and pull the trigger, You won't regret it!!
thumb_up.gif

Which is the better deal. What is 200 miles or is the first 200 the most crucial. It still has all the factory warranty. Guy bought it didnt like it traded back for a 1000

I would not worry at all about the 200 miles, to me know matter how it was broke in it will be fine. my bikes are broke in at the track and I have never had any issues with any of them.

That close to a new one from previous gen. Get the new one because your value will be better. All about the bang for the buck. I have seen people buy the last gen model cars and trucks then hate it in the end.

tell them to knock $1200 off and you'll take it,if they dont go for it then just go get it new,,esp if your financein it...$800 wont make a dent

Get the used one.... BUT, $800 cheaper doesn't mean a thing if your paying more than $9500

Never Mind guys I called the Suzuki Dealership of North Jacksonville this morning told him I wanted the bike with 200 miles on it but I told them I wanted something faxed to me in writing making the deal good until I could drive down there and told them I would put a deposit on my card.  They told me they couldnt do a buyers order and I told them just to send me anything comfirming who I had talked to and the deal. They wouldnt and in turn tried to go up $200 on the price so I told them forget it I would just buy the new from the other dealership so beware if you try to deal with them they seem to try to change their minds pretty easily.

Never Mind guys I called the Suzuki Dealership of North Jacksonville this morning told him I wanted the bike with 200 miles on it but I told them I wanted something faxed to me in writing making the deal good until I could drive down there and told them I would put a deposit on my card.  They told me they couldnt do a buyers order and I told them just to send me anything comfirming who I had talked to and the deal. They wouldnt and in turn tried to go up $200 on the price so I told them forget it I would just buy the new from the other dealership so beware if you try to deal with them they seem to try to change their minds pretty easily.
Bike dealerships are like car dealerships....they suck ass
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
guns.gif
cursin.gif
werd.gif
rant.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Bike dealerships are like car dealerships....they suck ass              [/quote]

I just want everyone to beware of this stealership they wasted a day and a half of my time before they started showing true colors
moon.gif
cursin.gif
cursin.gif

cursin.gif

I know of someone who said he did ok with a trade there. But I was there three times (because it was close) and ended up purchasing my new '08, 260 miles in the other direction at ARS. That might tell you how I feel about it.
banghead.gif

Back