Found a new silver 09 - need inputs on price

PM me.........9500.00 with accessories.

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

I'm going to go the other route and say "walk away if they won't go less!" I don't think it's a great deal personally but if you've got to have that Silver, it's your call. If you can get White for $10,399 then you can get Silver for that price...

The reason I say that is the bike is 2-years old and the second you drive off the lot it's worth $9k. If you are ok with that, then go for it but I think you can get a 2011 for pennies more....

Otherwise, there are far to many deals out there on used ones in this economy.

I'm going to go the other route and say "walk away if they won't go less!" I don't think it's a great deal personally but if you've got to have that Silver, it's your call. If you can get White for $10,399 then you can get Silver for that price...

The reason I say that is the bike is 2-years old and the second you drive off the lot it's worth $9k. If you are ok with that, then go for it but I think you can get a 2011 for pennies more....

+1 what he said

dont do it show around i have 09 2300 miles mint paid $7400 and i tought i paid to much i tricked the bike out some but well worth it shop around 11k to much

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

+1 what he said

+2 on what they said....cash speaks...and more will come off the line eventually. I paid $10,500 for an 09 silver last year, with a full Akropovic dual system, frame sliders, and chrome wheels (not exactly my thing, but they don't look bad/nice chrome job) - with 469 miles and not a scratch on it (I stared at every inch of it for almost 2 hours at the dealer). In this economy, there are plenty of bikes out there.

I might would come up with a little extra cash to get the color you want (I know because I REALLY wanted to replace my lost Black/Grey and couldn't find one), but I feel they are asking too much over a color option.

I paid $8300 out the door for my 08' with 1100mi and not a single scratch on it back in December.. I def think they can do better on the price.

From KellyBlueBook.com

Suggested Retail Value $10255 The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

BTW gang, didn't the price increase happen during the "2010" no-release? I thought the 08's/09's had a $11,999 MSRP???

If that's the case, it means they're knocking $100 off a two year old bike?

When it comes down to it, you are the only one that has to be happy with the price. I paid a bit much for my orange/black 08, but it was in great shape and I knew the history of the bike.

I have not looked back since......

I think it is a fair deal. if it is what you reeaallyy want then go for it.
everyone will come out of the woodwork and boast how they got such a great deal and they are sooo smart.
If it feels good to you, and it fits your budget, go for it and don't look back.
Use the break in miles to learn about the motorcycles characteristics. And how this machine fits your weight, riding habits and height. Ride safe and smart my brother... :beerchug:

Back