May be selling the Busa, need inputs on my asking price

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Guys,
Life has thrown me yet another twist. Seems as if I am getting a divorce and in order to speed things up I am may be selling the Busa. It is a Silver 09 with Two brothers slip-ons, K&N filter and ecu editor interface installed. 2588 Miles. Absolutely perfect not a scratch or ding on the bike. Also including RedLine head stand and rear stand. What is a good price I should be asking to move this quickly and not get totally taken on it.

Thanks

Don

Thanks this will be Busa number three that a twist of life has made me get rid of, if I have to do it. We'll see.

No!!! I've been going through divorce for nearly 4 years, and my ex tried everything he could to force me to sell the Busa, but it's still here...don't do it man! :rulez: :)

I am so sorry to hear about the bad news though...focus on you (which means you need the Busa) and look forward to better days...

$8000-$8500 if you take your time. $7500 if you want a quicker sale.

Sorry about your troubles!!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

$8000-$8500 if you take your time. $7500 if you want a quicker sale.

+100. above has been a good average price range based on the Gen II bikes that I have seen listed here/cycletrader and CL. GLWS and hope things turn out the best it can for your situation.

Oh Crap Don! Hate to see you have to sell it. I wouldnt sell mine for less than 9k and yours has fewer miles than mine. If you want a quick sale, anything under 9 should work.

Mines an 08 with 5000 miles. Listed it on CL yesterday for $8500 and I have a buyer coming to look at it today who is willing to pay $8250. Three people made offers in less than 24hrs... 9K is a good starting point but I would take anything over $8700 for it. GL

Sorry to hear. Hope you guys can work things out that will be the best for both of you.

9k is a good starting point. If you get an offer for $8,500 you should take it. I would not go under 8k, then again it all depends how badly you need to sell

Im looking now and all 08 with 7k miles are going for 8500 bucks and anything less then 5k miles there askin 9 grand and some for 95... 75 sounds low for 09 from my search the last two weeks
Just my newbie thoughts

Back