Found a new silver 09 - need inputs on price

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I found a brand new 2009 in silver. They want $11,900 but will take $11,000 cash which is how I will be buying the bike. Here is the question.

Is $11,000 a good price for that bike. Needs inputs asap as I may be going to put a $5000 deposit on it tomorrow. Thanks in advance

Don

Just in case you forgot what they look like.

2009-Suzuki-HayabusaGSX1300Rb.jpg

Does not include TTL. Buying in a different state than I will be tagging it in. I have foudna couple of white ones for 10,399. I found one silver one for 12,800.

Don

Seems a bit high for a two model year old bike.
$11 otd is more like what it should be going for.
Pay $11k for it , drive it off the lot and it's worth ALOT less than a 2011 you can pay a bit more for.

Have you checked with Bartlesville Cycle in Ok? That is where twotone found his.

i paid 10600otd for my 08 in 08(considering the price increase).... so doesnt sound that bad if that is the color u want.. u will have 700-800 in tax and tag depending on ur tax % so if u want it buy it.

i like that color better than any of the new colors. enjoy it. .

i paid 10600otd for my 08 in 08(considering the price increase).... so doesnt sound that bad if that is the color u want.. u will have 700-800 in tax and tag depending on ur tax % so if u want it buy it.

i like that color better than any of the new colors. enjoy it. .

Tax is 3.25% of the purchase in my state, so about $360.

$11000 is about right number if you finance it. IMO $10500 is a good number for cash price.

I 2nd that.

The price is very good.

Do it, you won't regret it.

I think it's a good deal too. Considering you can't buy a new 11 for that, and an 11 model will have slightly higher property taxes and insurance, and the 11 is identical aside from color. Shipping and tax from out of state buys have been mentioned already too, just more money.
Buy it.

Back