Price for a new 03 at dealership?

Nemisis

Registered
I have found an 03 at the dealership and was wondering what would be a fair out the door price without tax? Dealer wanted $11,000 with tax which is too high. In the tri-state area does anyone know of any new 03?

That is way too high. Here in Omaha I saw a new '04 Silver/Blue that the dealer wanted $9100 for.

Tuckahoe Motorsports. 609.628.4545 They're in southern Nj. I bought my 03' last year for 9,599 + tax OTD. No frieght No set up fees. Ask for Ben.

There is a dealer in my area selling an 03 leftover for $8,999 + Tax. That price you gave is defintely too high.

I just picked up an 03 Busa 2.5 weeks ago with cash n hand for $8500 otd price with 25% off on accessories and no taxes are charge on clothing in Pa, well worth the 3 hr drive.

www.AleksPowersport.com is where I got mine , I believe they have one more left (black and grey), so get the steppn.

Good luck.

I paid $9600 out the door for my 03 anniversary edition. That was a year ago. The dealer should be pretty motivated to sell if he still has an 03. Good Luck.

Rythem I can't find the web site you gave. Can you please check it. Was your price including tax? Thank you.

Out the door, of course:p
tounge.gif

Back