Buying a 2005 Hayabusa

Runningaddickt

Registered
Howdy all new to these boards and I'm seriously considering buying a Hayabusa. I've been riding a Honda F3 for three years and I'm looking to upgrade. I live in the Southern California area and I've been going to all the dealerships in the area. The best number I was offered was 11,000 out the door price (including tax, license fees, etc etc). Is this what I should expect, or can I find better? Thanks for your imput, and awesome site!

For an '05, 11K out the door isn't great but not too bad either. I've seen new '04's for under 10K. I paid 11K for my '05 but they gave me a great trade in for mine and threw in a helmet.

I personally think what you pay is determined by two things, the first being how strong is the bike market in your area? and the second being how far are willing to travel to save a few hundred bucks on your purchase? I personally got my 05 for 11k otd and then they sold me a shoei x-11 brand new for 460 bucks and said they would give me 25% off anything else I bought for my bike from now on and that was good for me. And I think that is another thing you hafta decide upon also how much is too much to you? I live in prolly the dtrongest bike market in the US and I feel I got a great deal, others may not think so and that is cool, but I am happy and that is what matters most.
Jay

11k otd sounds good for diego.
the best i found--about three months ago-- was 11.5 and that was up in LA.
ended up going used, for about half the price, with a few of the standard goodies already on!
took the ride out old 94 to campo this weekend, and had a blast.
whichever way you go you won't be dissapointed,the busa is
incredable.
BTW which dealer gave you that quote?

Yeah, that's a good price. That is Tax and license. Great price! If you don't buy it at that price, Someone will! Which dealership gave you that price? Which color?

Aaarrrrggggghh!

I hate it when you guys talk prices.

While 11K US is around 15K Aust, for some reason we pay 19K

Oh well, I'm still happy with mine.
biggrin.gif

11K otd is a fair price. You could save $500-$1000 on a 04 and in about 4-6 months 05's will come down in price $500 or more.
wink.gif

I paid $9500.00 for mine at Hinds Performance Motorsports in Delaware,Ohio 05 black/red

<!--EDIT|jnor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109606204 -->

i paid 9500 also,tax and tags were 613.50 (6% in nj) 05
bought it second week of december,was blk/sil,now its black

I paid 10,700 out the door from Extreme Motorsports in Waupun, Wi. By the way...the black and silver is beautiful...:p

Back