Busa Colors...

Busa Colors... - What's the most popular?

• Blue / Silver

Votes: 337 100.0%
  • Copper / Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black / Grey

• Silver / Grey

• Red (Maroon) / Grey

• Blue / Black

• All Black Spec. Ed.

• Burnt Orange SE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we are getting new members everyday, so I've got to send this one back to the top.

Brian

The true answer to which color(s) is the fastest lies in the properties of thermodynamics. But its pointless because the fact is that is the rider, not the bike that makes it fast

The true answer to which color(s) is the fastest lies in the properties of thermodynamics. But its pointless because the fact is that is the rider, not the bike that makes it fast
Odyssey,

You must be trying for GENII status with that remark.

Brian
That's my que.

While it is true that a fast rider will make any bike fast regardless of the color, Oddy does bring up another aspect of the determination of the fastest COLOR regardless of the rider.  The laws of Thermodynamics would have a bearing in this case, in that black and blue are cool colors, while red, copper, and in some cases silver are considered hot colors.  Hot(heat)= drag, thereby producing less speed.  I'm sure that if I confer with my fellow Genii Sled on this he will agree.

Ain't that right Sled?!!

I think this poll has gone to the birds.

How can we have two votes for guys riding the 40th Aniv. Burnt Orange if it isnt even going to be available til May?!!??

I think too many ppl voted for what they "WANT" not what they have.

I think this poll has gone to the birds.

How can we have two votes for guys riding the 40th Aniv. Burnt Orange if it isnt even going to be available til May?!!??

I think too many ppl voted for what they "WANT" not what they have.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought the instructions were clear enough that even a child could follow them. I hope this isn't starting to get personal with some people...is it?rock.gif Still, I say again...JUST FOR SHITS AND GRINS!!! Just because two people picked the Burnt Orange really doesn't totally negate the poll. I'd be willing to put my next paycheck up that says that at least 90% of this poll is factual and not fictitiuos. So now, would we say those two votes go to Black/Blue or Blue/Silver?rock.gif Or do we just split the two? I think that the Blue/Silver is the most popular, but we can't seem to keep the poll at the top of the page to get more votes in. That's why I'm constantly checking it and posting to keep it at or near the top. It's probably getting passed over and people are not voting. Gotta luv you guys though...

Brian afro.gif

Brian

rock.gif

With all that being said, I can agree with Thinker as he does have a case. I have agreed all along that the Blue/Silver is the most popular. Now in Cache's case, that one is just a little weak though. Realize that I'm not saying this just because I have a Silver/Grey, but IMHO, I think that the Silver/Grey will slightly beat out the Black/Blue. Sorry, that's just the way I feel. Cache may feel different. I started this post based on responses on the board and just sheer talk about their bikes and the colors they had. This wasn't a contest to bash anyone else's bike. Who really cares?rock.gif I was just simply curious that's all. I also saw a strong showing of bikes from the All Black SE, so I kind of figured that it would be very close to the Blue/Silver. Remember that this poll was based on the poll of members on THIS site, not what we see out and about every day. I mean, do we really have to go there???

Brian

I think evverybody is cool...nothing personal. What has probably happened is a few people who don't have bikes yet probably voted for what they are planning to get. Or some who already have bikes, voted for what they would get next. In these cases, they are probably looking at 2002 and 2003 choices. Thus, we got votes for Burt Orange before it is available, and a lot of votes for Silver/Gray with models in '02 and '03. Blu/Black is also getting votes because it is a late model.

I agree with Brian. if we stick this to the top, and wait for a larger sample size, we will get a better picture.

I think evverybody is cool...nothing personal. What has probably happened is a few people who don't have bikes yet probably voted for what they are planning to get. Or some who already have bikes, voted for what they would get next. In these cases, they are probably looking at 2002 and 2003 choices. Thus, we got votes for Burt Orange before it is available, and a lot of votes for Silver/Gray with models in '02 and '03. Blu/Black is also getting votes because it is a late model.

I agree with Brian. if we stick this to the top, and wait for a larger sample size, we will get a better picture.
Again Thinker, you always come in and be the most REASONABLE voice of reason. Not, because you agreed with me, but because you are realistic. Without you, where would we be?rock.gif BTW, have you purchased the Micron's yet?rock.gif Bike is gonna be bad to da bone.

Brian

rock.gif

I can't remember where I saw the picture yesterday, but I saw a Blue/Silver with the 2003 scheme. Does anybody out there have any info on this? I'm not crazy and it wasn't a custom job. I just have to find that picture again. I should have copied the URL and posted it, but I wasn't thinkin' at the time. Oh well, I'm sure something will surface.

Brian

Okay you guys/gals, I'm gonna put a slightly different twist to this one. Check this out (and this is in all honesty): In my hometown, there are 9 people with Busas and here is how the different color schemes fair:

3 Blue/Silver
3 Silver/Grey
2 Black/Grey
1 All Black SE

Doesn't mean a damn thing, but people really do love the Blue/Silver. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place when I was trying to decide, but went with the Silver/Grey primarily because of its appeal. Don't get me wrong, but the Black/Blue has the prettiest blue color, but when Suzuki used the Black on the tail cowling, I decided against it. Now if they would have put the blue on the cowling, then I would probably have a black/blue Busa right now.

I GUESS YOU ARE ALL SITTING THERE RIGHT NOW AND SAYING..."WHO CARES???"

Brian

With all that being said, I can agree with Thinker as he does have a case.  I have agreed all along that the Blue/Silver is the most popular.  Now in Cache's case, that one is just a little weak though.
Are you talkin to ME? getting a little biased are we??

In fact, what I said made the light shine brighter in the fact that

nevermind. moot point. brian is always right and cache only makes stupid points.

I read the entire thing again and realized it is about what is "POPULAR" and not what you ride.

sowwy guys for my injectures. I was after what we are "RIDING" not what is popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back