Busa Colors...

Busa Colors... - What's the most popular?

• Blue / Silver

Votes: 337 100.0%
  • Copper / Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black / Grey

• Silver / Grey

• Red (Maroon) / Grey

• Blue / Black

• All Black Spec. Ed.

• Burnt Orange SE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's not to believe thinker?
I don't believe that the Blue/Black and Silver/Gray are more popular than Blue/Silver, unless this was more of a what do you like than what do you have question. There was another similar poll done a while ago, and it wasn't even close.

When I look at the group going to Laguna, I don't have all the info, but so far there are 9 Blue/Silvers, 2 Black/Blues and only 1 Silver/Gray.

So I don't buy the poll....more people need to vote or something.
I think that I was quite clear when I started this poll. I asked everyone what color do they own. The year of the bike does not matter since some color schemes fell into multi-years. Just want the color, not the year. The poll highlights each color scheme since the Busa's inception.

Brian

I don't believe that the Blue/Black and Silver/Gray are more popular than Blue/Silver, unless this was more of a what do you like than what do you have question. There was another similar poll done a while ago, and it wasn't even close.

When I look at the group going to Laguna, I don't have all the info, but so far there are 9 Blue/Silvers, 2 Black/Blues and only 1 Silver/Gray.

I think that I was quite clear when I started this poll.  I asked everyone what color do they own.  The year of the bike does not matter since some color schemes fell into multi-years.  Just want the color, not the year.  The poll highlights each color scheme since the Busa's inception.

Brian
With that in mind, I really don't buy the results...do you? Just look at the Laguna group.

O.K. Guys and Gals,

Here's the poll that is sorely needed on this site.  Enough of the "fastest color" nonsense.  Let's just see what color bike is most popular with the board members.  Meaning what color do you currently own?  The year doesn't matter as the color we all chose is most important.  I'm very curious about this one.  From the way the posts have been going and the new member additions, I'm starting to think that the "All Black SE" is fastly becoming the most popular.  Right now, I would think that the "Blue/Silver" is the most purchased.  The silver/grey will not be too far behind.  Let's just see.  I left the "Burnt Orange" option open for when members come aboard and add to the mix.  I will ask Cache to make this one a special thread where it constantly stays at the top of the page for entries to be made and not get passed over.  

WE KNOW YOU GOT 'EM...LET'S POST 'EM!

Brian
Just in case there is any misunderstanding, please read the aforementioned post.

Brian

Maybe I shouldn't have put this thread out there. The instructions were so simple, but yet and still there seems to be a lot of confusion. Like I said before..."For SHITS and GRINS"

Brian

Silver/Grey out in front - Had to vote for Silver/Grey since that was the original color.

I would of thought Blue/Silver would be kicking butt, you can't throw a stick without hitting a Blue/Silver Busa.
unclesam.gif

Sorry guys, just trying to keep this poll at the top of the page.
Great way to get the numbers up too.

Brian

Cache, find that poll from before the shutdown...I think there were hundreds of responses. I am blow away that so many people have apparently bought these other colors in just a few months.

<span style='color:darkblue'></span><span style='color:darkblue'></span> :22:Black and blue was the first colour i saw the hyabusa in and is so far the only one that i like. The first time i got myne out of the showroom and into the sun i was even more impressed by the metalic finish i'm just dreading the day i damage it and need to try and match the flick of metalic.

That maybe true over there but i Australia when club rides occur black and blue are usually the most popular, even people with other colours admit that they wish that they had the black/blue model. It may seem cool to have a less popular colour and think that it shows your individuality but are you really happy? tounge.gif

hmm... getting a bit messy around here... sarcasm.gif

<table style=filter:blur>Cache has messaged this fine new member</table>
Nothing quite like some healthy freedom of speach even if it was to provoke. Some things are to be taken in jest re: tounge.gif icon. Oh and cache if it is me that you have messaged when was that as i haven't received anything.

P.s Black and Blue forever! biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back