I need Color opinions...  Have a Vote please.

I need Color opinions...  Have a Vote please. - Deciding on Color for new Ride.

• Arctic Metallic, Color Shifts, Interesting, I like it. *See Link*

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Montego Blue, SERIOUS BLUE, also changes colors.*See Link*

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK VaBusa isn't going to be too pleased with me, I am changing my color selections on the Car. It's Gotta Be finalized tomorrow so It's come to this.

THE REASON? OK, My new Chair Showed up Tuesday, it's got read leather as well, and I am not really feeling it. It looks good, but it's also.... WELL? RED.

So I've decided that I am NOT going to do the Silver over Red-N-Black.

Instead I am going to go either Black or Grey Leather With the Dark Poplar Wood. And Either the Arctic or Blue.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THESE TWO LINKS Before Voting,

Arctic Metallic Thread Scroll about 3/4 of the way down for best examples.

Notice the Color Differences here between sunlight and cloud... The arctic has a lot of interest...
-Lights out
arctic--13.jpg

-Lights On
arctic--02.jpg

-Same Car but Overcast... I'll see a lot of this.
Arcticbmw001.jpg

Montego Blue, Bright In the sun but shifts at night and on cloudy days. I like it. But it's intense.

The Blue REALLY Changes a lot as well depending on the lighting, but it's always more intense than the Arctic.
Montego-HPIM0128-0185-0258copy.jpg

Another.
Montego-mb8.jpg

And a Last couple of shots from similar angles in similar light.

Arctic
Arctic-e90c.jpg

And the Montego Blue.
zymol_above.jpg

Colors over either this:
0733_LCSW_4AS_609.jpg
0733_LCSW_4AS_609-1.jpg

Or the Grey
0733_LCAD_4AS_609.jpg
q0733_LCAD_4AS_609.jpg

WHEW!!! OK Enough Pictures and links and stuff... Have at it Folks... And thanks...

Rev

Oh and Yeah, the Giddy Factor here is pretty High, Even if I'll be waiting forever.

BLUE is my favorite color, however I like the Arctic more on this car. Love the black interior.

My Vote... Arctic with Black

Cool, One thing to remember is that the car will be a Coupe' not a sedan. But I couldn't find any Coupes with the Arctic... So that's an extra Bonus.

also the Montego Blue is new last year, so there isn't that many of them out there. Another reason I backed away from the Silver is that when I watch traffic I see LOTS of shades of Silver... Too Many. I also found out that Silver has replaced White as the new MOST POPULAR COLOR.

you can not go wrong with either color, they both are choice beerchug.gif
choose one i will like it either way you go.

i like the blue

this was blue with purple pearl, and was imho HOT

Dually.jpg

Blue with Black int. that is my vote. Any shade of white or silver will be a biotch to keep clean looking!

Well , the Arctic really isn't silver. It's more of a bluish Green, Grey color depending on the available light.

So Far all Told We are at.

Arctic Metallic: 26 Votes with a lot of folks not reading the post thinking it's grey or silver.
Montego Blue: 48 Votes, With some Criticism of it being a "WannaBee M Series Color"

Revlis ..... BLUE!! When I repaint my Panhad this year I am definetly going to be looking at this color.

OK folks we have about an hour or two left here to vote, So far the totals are as follows...

Montego Blue has a commanding lead with the majority of Blue Votes coming from the North West Folks.

Montego Blue: 63
Arctic Metallic : 39

Arctic Metallic is running about 50/50 on both National Boards. e90post and Hayabusa.org. Interesting.

Thanks for the help BTW, in the end of course it is my decision, but when I find myself in love with both colors and right now ordering an Arctic Sedan and Montego Coupe isn't that practical, I figure putting the decision in the hands of the Majority is a good way to go. Otherwise it would be a coin toss.

The Grey leather is off the plate though I think. A lot of good reasons NOT to have a light grey interior in the North Wet. Thanks again.

Rev

Rev,

The blue seems more appropriate since it is a SPORT Coupe and it will stand out in the crowd. Although the Arctic is a more sophisticated silver base color it is still very silver and will blend in with all the millions of other silver cars out there.

IMHO I would go with black. Chose the black over the blue on my G35. A bitch to keep clean, yes. But black is never played out and always looks sharp if you take care of it.

(Over_Easy @ Mar. 02 2007,12:06) Rev,

The blue seems more appropriate since it is a SPORT Coupe and it will stand out in the crowd. Although the Arctic is a more sophisticated silver base color it is still very silver and will blend in with all the millions of other silver cars out there.

IMHO I would go with black. Chose the black over the blue on my G35. A bitch to keep clean, yes. But black is never played out and always looks sharp if you take care of it.
I couldn't do the Black. The Busa is black and I don't want more hassle. I do love black, but I am digging this blue.

beerchug.gif
And the Polls are Closed! Thank you a bunch folks. I said the Majority gets to decide, and the Majority decided.

Final count.

Arctic Metallic--- 44 Votes
Montego Blue--- 79 Votes It wasn't even Close.

The gray leather was a non-starter, So Montego Blue, Black leather, with the Dark Gray Poplar wood trim.
-Sport Package
-Premium Package
-Nav/idrive, will be updated version
-6-speed man
-Comfort Access
-ipod integration from the factory (We're pretty sure)
-Heated Seats

Did it today, I left work early and drove downtown, then went to Tini-Bigs and had a few Martinis! smile.gif Thanks for the help, it was enjoyable.

No going back this time, it's all final and done.

This is what I've got coming.
2007-bmw-335-coupe-005.jpg

And going
2007-bmw-335-coupe-015.jpg

And the Interior, accept mine will be Man not auto.
interior2.jpg

I say go with the Metallic!

You never go wrong with Metallica! super.gif "I mean, yeah, arctic metallic!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back