Busa Colors...

Busa Colors... - What's the most popular?

• Blue / Silver

Votes: 337 100.0%
  • Copper / Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black / Grey

• Silver / Grey

• Red (Maroon) / Grey

• Blue / Black

• All Black Spec. Ed.

• Burnt Orange SE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I bought the blue and silver because I thought the colors looked sleek. Overall i think its the best color FOR ME. lol

I did post on this and its gone...... Red and Silver 2000 here looks like its only me and Hawaii right now......

It is not Black and Grey. It is Black and Silver?? But I think I like the Orange, maybe Green biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Damit!!!!!!! losin out here... but it was inevitable... the Blue/Black is simply the best combo out there. chucks.gif

I am having a hard time believing this poll, but its all good. I would rather NOT have the color that every other Busa owner has....even if it is the fastest.

what's not to believe thinker?
I don't believe that the Blue/Black and Silver/Gray are more popular than Blue/Silver, unless this was more of a what do you like than what do you have question. There was another similar poll done a while ago, and it wasn't even close.

When I look at the group going to Laguna, I don't have all the info, but so far there are 9 Blue/Silvers, 2 Black/Blues and only 1 Silver/Gray.

So I don't buy the poll....more people need to vote or something.

what's not to believe thinker?
I don't believe that the Blue/Black and Silver/Gray are more popular than Blue/Silver, unless this was more of a what do you like than what do you have question. There was another similar poll done a while ago, and it wasn't even close.

When I look at the group going to Laguna, I don't have all the info, but so far there are 9 Blue/Silvers, 2 Black/Blues and only 1 Silver/Gray.

So I don't buy the poll....more people need to vote or something.
I/ve constantly asked to have the poll posted to where it stays at the top of the page all the time. I believe that there are more blue/silver also, but some people may just be missing the poll.

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back