busa 2008 : max speed : 333,95 km/h

full

Registered
official ??? i think YES :bowdown:

333_9511.jpg

Super Street Bike Magazine (latest issue) tried to get an 08 Busa past 200mph and couldn't. They even put on a TRE, Exhaust, and NITROUS and the best they could get was something like 193mph. (of course the rider was 250lbs.) Yes we have all heard of the legendary 200mph being broken by stock Busa's, but it is (on paper) impossible. :rulez:Unless HEAVILY modded. Just not enough power to push pass the wind resistance. I believe someone posted the article here somewhere. I have it at home, I was disappointed too.

i'm sorry, but the busa 1999 in europe, to NARDO (ITALIA) push at 309 km/h :whistle:

Nard%C3%B2_ring.jpg

then the new busa 2008, with 22HP more.... :moon:

Super Street Bike Magazine (latest issue) tried to get an 08 Busa past 200mph and couldn't. They even put on a TRE, Exhaust, and NITROUS and the best they could get was something like 193mph. (of course the rider was 250lbs.) Yes we have all heard of the legendary 200mph being broken by stock Busa's, but it is (on paper) impossible. :rulez:Unless HEAVILY modded. Just not enough power to push pass the wind resistance. I believe someone posted the article here somewhere. I have it at home, I was disappointed too.

A 250lbs guy is not very aerodynamic and weight is your biggest enemy, when chasing ultimate top speed.

I have no doubt that someone experienced and built like Dani Pedrosa(100lbs) can do 207mph on a stock gen II Busa(with speed de-restriction) under favorable circumstances.

+1 the right rider, the right location, and when all the stars align you can squeeze alot more mph than most folks. :please::thumbsup:

A 250lbs guy is not very aerodynamic and weight is your biggest enemy, when chasing ultimate top speed.

I have no doubt that someone experienced and built like Dani Pedrosa(100lbs) can do 207mph on a stock gen II Busa(with speed de-restriction) under favorable circumstances.

+1 the right rider, the right location, and when all the stars align you can squeeze alot more mph than most folks. :please::thumbsup:
agree.. weight means little, aerodynamics means everything... give me good air and a skinny guy I can hide behind the plastic...

Last edited:
why not ???

busa 99 : 175 hp : real 309 km/h ! stock origin

busa 08 : 197,7 hp : more than 22 hp ! why not 333,95 km/h :poke: (of course with speed de-restriction)

All the power in the world won't matter without a gear change. You are talking 193-195mph MAX speed on a perfect day with zero wind (stock 18/43 gearing). It would need to be re-geared to run anywhere close to 207mph.... ;)

weight has little to do with top speed.. will affect how quick you are but not how fast you can go.. (unless your fatazz is hanging out in the wind)

We weight down the cars at the saltflats to try and kill some of the wheel spin.. heavier = faster in that case..

Back