maximum speed with our B KING

dizaia

Registered
I wonder, which is the maximum speed,
that you have seen so far at your speedometer
of your B KING?

watch here my video

I saw 270 km/h, :thumbsup:but the mobile phone switched off, low battery, at 269 km/h...:banghead:

at 270 km/h I felt stoppings of fuel supply, maybe this is the limitter...

Last edited:
270 kph is about equal to 169 mph. I'd say that's wishful thinking on ACTUAL speed, but is probably top of the indicated range.

155-160 is just about maxed out with the B-King, above that and you'll need some fairings (that's called a BUSA :laugh: )

As a practical matter, my chin on the tank approaching an indicated 130 MPH is all I'm good for - As dizaia says "muchness power" comes with muchness wind blast on my unfaired B-king. At this speed I am literally kissing the inside of my helmet and my nose is being smushed! Also - I don't play with this end of the power band much. I'm 44 years old and insure 3 vehicles, 3 motorcycles, and a boat and depend on having a drivers permit to get to work, hence risking a 120 MPH plus speeding ticket has a lot of down side. Including insurance rates skyrocking, Liscense suspended for reckless, 120 MPH may even get you a few days of jail in Virginia, no way to comute to work, not to mention my wifes scorn! I mostly live in the stop light to 80 MPH as fast as I can get there part of the power band. I think this is where the B King shines. The B King takes all challengers and is an unremorseful apex predator in this neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Yes as Johnny Cheese said mine went 181.556 at the Texas mile yesterday. and the wind was not to bad at all just better be in a good tuck. I will be posting time slips when we get home tommorow. All stock bike, just unrestricted. :thumbsup:

Yes as Johnny Cheese said mine went 181.556 at the Texas mile yesterday. and the wind was not to bad at all just better be in a good tuck. I will be posting time slips when we get home tommorow. All stock bike, just unrestricted. :thumbsup:

That is tremendous :bowdown:

Love it!!! 181.556 - I think that would round to an even 182! Not bad for a humble naked bike!!! Damn - the King is an awesome bike!!!

"181.556 mph Uuuhmmmmmmmm!" Homer Simpson upon hearing the news...

But you're sitting up so high on a B-King. What about fear of becoming a parachute. ???

ya just keep your chin on the key hole and dont lift up, as long as you are in a good tuck it is not bad at all. :laugh:

Here ya go

texas mile pictures 029.jpg

texas mile pictures 034.jpg

Last edited:
Part of the reason the Hayabusa has been able to hold the speed champion title so long has been of course its kick ass engine but also superior aero dynamics... I think these numbers prove that the B king is a naked bike that was designed with aerodynamics in mind.

Hey Macon454
What procedure/equipment did you use to get around the 155 MPH restriction?

Part of the reason the Hayabusa has been able to hold the speed champion title so long has been of course its kick ass engine but also superior aero dynamics... I think these numbers prove that the B king is a naked bike that was designed with aerodynamics in mind.

Hey Macon454

I too would like to know what you were running to get past the rev limit and speed limit of 155:banghead:

Hey Macon454

A Ivans TRE to unrestrict it. :thumbsup:

Back