Blackberry/Iphone app

I have a blackberry too, we have oRg mobile. Is that what your talking about?

My iphone displays full version all the time.
Just dont like that I cant paste in image pop up on iphone.

oh cool i didnt know either lol awesome im glad i stumbled on this now i will never miss another thread :laugh:

That's funny cause I was going to start a thread about this but I was talking about an actual app where we have it downloaded on to our phone with a icon like the other apps such as ebay or facebook so that for example on ebay when time is running out on something I'm watching something or someone out bids me I get a notification on my phone like a text message telling me
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the black berry also and haye that i cant see the regular site. It is a pain to have to open the attachments to view. I want an i phone:laugh:

I have a blackberry and have two different browsers other than blackberry browser I downloaded. The BOLT browser and the opera mini browser. There a little quicker loading than the blackberry. I can view the sites like a home computer.

I have a Motorola Droid. The mobile site works great, hell even the full version runs good. A app for android devices would be nice though.
Posted via Mobile Device

here is a screen shot from the i-phone

full version:beerchug:

I phone screen shot.jpg

Back