BlackBerry

I'm still on the fence as to whether I should get an iPhone or BB? I love the apps the iPhone has but hate the idea of not havin any buttons.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the BB Bold, still can't figure out how post on org. with it. I can sign in and view threads but can't post with it...:poke:

I have BB Curve...posting from it now. I like it. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm thinkin of givin the blackberry curve a try with AT&T before I go with the iPhone. I am just a stickler for buttons and I had the iPhone for a day before and traded it back a day later for my Samsung Blackjack 2(blatant blackberry copy).......I love all the apps the iPhone has but need buttons I think.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stay away from both versions of the Storm. They suck. Had the Storm II and it just sucked. Had it for 3 days and it would keep freezing on me and would not perform half the things it was suppose to do. I would go with some of the other BB's the guys have.

Right now have a BB Pearl Flip, it is ok not that great screen is kindof small and find myself zooming in alot. It does freeze and reboot itself from time to time. If I were to get another BB to replace it my choices would be either the Tour 9630 or new Bold2 9700

Last edited:
I have a BB Storm 9530 that I only used for about 2 months. It worked great. I gave 200 for it but things got tough and could not afford the payments on the contract, Its in EXC condition and I have everything that came with it. PM or call me if you are interested. 434 401 3212. Thanks Doug

If you have verizon get the thunderbolt for sure. never had a single problem with my Evo and the Thunderbolt is the same phone as the Evo :thumbsup:

Back