Thinking of iphone

this one.

Google Search right here.

The REAL deal killer is that Apple refuses to comment on the flaws in any way, shape or form AND presumably is not doing anything about the problems.

How arrogant can you be? When you have a flawed product, do a recall, send out a fix, whatever. The thing has been out now for how many months and there is no patch for it yet? Gimme a break.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten-meter cattle prod.

--Wag--
The security issues you are referring to have been fixed in the latest update. I got one because I was wanted to get an iPod video, the iphone is close in price with tons-o-more features so the decision was easy since I was w/ AT&T anyways. I like it! The picture below is from my iphone.
Do you have a reference for the fixes?

--Wag--

I think your exaggerating the security issue. The iPhone is essentially a computer with an operating system, and will get updates like all other OS or web browsers. Its not like it has firmware which your stuck with like most cell phones. The iPhone updates through iTunes, much like WindowsXP does. In fact the stated reason for the delay in releasing the SDK for 3rd party software development, is so that Apple has more time to improve security vulnerabilities. You have to be careful using WiFi in public areas, right now even on a lap-top. Even on your home computer, if you go obscure web sites at random your looking for trouble.

No security on it.  DEALBREAKER!

--Wag--
Hey, Wag--tell us more, since I was thinking about one, and just looked at it today.
Oh, out of 3.4 MILLION hits on Google, might as well start with this one.

Google Search right here.

The REAL deal killer is that Apple refuses to comment on the flaws in any way, shape or form AND presumably is not doing anything about the problems.

How arrogant can you be?  When you have a flawed product, do a recall, send out a fix, whatever.  The thing has been out now for how many months and there is no patch for it yet?  Gimme a break.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten-meter cattle prod.

--Wag--
Thanks for the info, Wag.

200.gif

Back