Blackberry Help

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
All the blackberries at work are being turned off due to budget cuts. They gave me a pager today. We are taking 10 steps backwards. I don't know how we can call if we are on the road, public phones are obsolete.
My problem is all the data and especially the address book cannot be transfered to my personal phone.
I cannot upgrade my phone until September.
If anyone has an old ATT blackberry from an upgrade and has no use for it, please contact me.

Thanks

remove cellular capabilities from troopers

Wait a minute did he just say what I thought he said ?

and you said

Going from Blackberry to a PAGER ?

Next they will take away the radio in your unit and give you a couple cups and a string !
I'm sure your boss prolly still got his raise though right ?

I have a few friends who are Blackerried. Let me ask them and see.
One guy I know goes thru phones like butter. He may have one.
Probably about a 30% chance so dont pass anything else on my acct.

cant help with the phone, but you can sync your BB on a computer with the software and save everything on it... then just resync your new phone when you get it.

BB provides the software on their site.

cant help with the phone, but you can sync your BB on a computer with the software and save everything on it... then just resync your new phone when you get it.

BB provides the software on their site.

i tried that , no luck, when I get some time later, I am going to try again.

Just that it will not transfer all the data to my phone.

Wait a minute did he just say what I thought he said ?

and you said

Going from Blackberry to a PAGER ?

Next they will take away the radio in your unit and give you a couple cups and a string !
I'm sure your boss prolly still got his raise though right ?

I have a few friends who are Blackerried. Let me ask them and see.
One guy I know goes thru phones like butter. He may have one.
Probably about a 30% chance so dont pass anything else on my acct.

No raises, we all have 4 furlough days a month coming, starts next month. 25% pay cut.

Last edited:
All the blackberries at work are being turned off due to budget cuts. They gave me a pager today. We are taking 10 steps backwards. I don't know how we can call if we are on the road, public phones are obsolete.
My problem is all the data and especially the address book cannot be transfered to my personal phone.
I cannot upgrade my phone until September.
If anyone has an old ATT blackberry from an upgrade and has no use for it, please contact me.

Thanks

If you have the new phone just take it to Bestbuy Mobile(Bestbuy), we have a device that can pull all your contacts out of the phone!

Back