Birthday present to myself...

quality pics of cool toys...as usual. Nice Chris,very nice.
Thanks bruh.
beerchug.gif

Well when it gets here Happy Birthday.
cool.gif

My grouping isn't anywhere that tight but I love my Sig. I have a 220 .45 and a S&W 9mm
Thanks for the Birthday wishes man.
beerchug.gif
My favorite pistol of all times prior to this one was a P220 I used to own. I could kick my own azz now for selling that thing.

Excellent birthday present to yourself ... thanks for the pics and the review ... I remember that feeling when I first fired the CZ-75 ... I've only shot someone else's Sig once and it was all good!! Nice groups ... no doubt you've got some trophies around from shooting competitively.
Thanks bro. I have a couple CZ's and was impressed with them the first time I shot 'em. I still love 'em, but the Sig definitely takes everything up a notch or two. And so it should since it costs practically double what each of my CZ's did. I think bang for buck will always go to the CZ.
biggrin.gif

And no trophies. I've never done any competitive shooting. I'm thinking about doing a little of it as a hobby though. My local tactical shop has started holding shooting competitions occasionally. I think next time they have one when I'm off work (like that happens lately...) I will sign up and go play.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Good looking pistol. I fired a sig 9mm several years ago on a range and only shot it average. i shot the beretta 9mm a little better. Both navy guns. one of my friends is on a "team," and he says they do indeed use the sig 9mm instead of the beretta. he says they mostly use the mp5 though. i have a couple of 45s that i like the best. one is a 1911A1 that has a few mods and a slightly moded paraordnance P12. i also have a few other guns that are pretty nice, some for very far away and some for not so far away.
I eventually want to try a Beretta 9mm. I've never had the chance to shoot one and haven't bought one due to the fact that they are so big to be a 9mm. I can't see myself carrying it so it falls to the bottom of my wish list, below the ones I'd actually carry. If I could shoot one and I liked it though, I'd probably make an exception to my recent "no safe queens" rule and buy one even though I don't think I'd ever carry it.

I love my 226s. I carried the 9mm Two-tone for quite a few years. I bought one of the first 226s that came out in .40 cal. Still have both. The 9 is an excellent round with the right load. I've owned many different handguns over the years. The Sigs are my favorites.

Back