Bikes getting too fast?

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 26 2006,19:52) One must know when to twist the wrist,,,,grasshoppa
bowdown.gif
Amen to that one brutha!
tounge.gif

I like the size of my Busa. I hear some of the new gsxr-1000s are a little smaller (ie, getting smaller and smaller) with high RPMs - which everyone already knows. But, for size and comfort, I like the Busa. Of course, the liter bikes belong in a different category when compared against a Hayabusa, so my contrast is not exactly accurate. But as a top speed machine, I'd rather have a nice stable heav"ier" road machine than a small and light guided missile.

beerchug.gif

Can you have too much money?

Can women be too pretty?

Can food be too delicious?

Can George Lucas make too many edits?

Can you have too much candy?

Can your boss be any more stupid?

Can cagers have any more road rage?

Can I waste too much of your time?

Can I keep typing these forever?

Can I end a sentance without a question mark?

Can I ever grow up?

Seriously though, do you EVER see drag-ready cars with 3 foot wide tires and huge engines with no lights on the street? No. They run those on the drag strip only. All these track bikes on the streets are silly and deadly.

Squids buy the track bikes and race them on the streets. MEN buy touring bikes and race them at the track
smile.gif
REAL men. BUSA MEN. hey! Idea! if I can come up with a cologne that smells like race fuel and call it BUSAMAN, would anyone buy it?

(WWJD @ Oct. 27 2006,08:40) hey! Idea!  if I can come up with a cologne that smells like race fuel and call it BUSAMAN, would anyone buy it?
You got one sold already buddy!

Especially if it's less expensive than the race gas I usually dab behind my ears in the morning.....

(steelhead @ Oct. 27 2006,06:flamethrowing:) I like the size of my Busa. I hear some of the new gsxr-1000s are a little smaller (ie, getting smaller and smaller) with high RPMs - which everyone already knows. But, for size and comfort, I like the Busa. Of course, the liter bikes belong in a different category when compared against a Hayabusa, so my contrast is not exactly accurate.  But as a top speed machine, I'd rather have a nice stable heav"ier" road machine than a small and light guided missile.

beerchug.gif
You have the right idea, this thing just fits. I prefer it for that very reason. My proportions match the bike well and I look right on it. Everytime I pass in front of a full glass storefront I just grin because my weight and posture on this thing makes it sit low and look powerful.. Still holding out for the turbocharger...

(jay21112 @ Oct. 27 2006,09:04)
(WWJD @ Oct. 27 2006,08:40) hey! Idea!  if I can come up with a cologne that smells like race fuel and call it BUSAMAN, would anyone buy it?
You got one sold already buddy!

Especially if it's less expensive than the race gas I usually dab behind my ears in the morning.....
Yes, that cologne is illegal in 9 countries. You know, they've done studies... 60% of the time, it works every time.

called, Sex Panther. [/url]

all_coholic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back