bigdiesel is getn scrooed!

BigDiesel

Registered
hey folks, thanks for droppin in-here's the run-down:
i ordered a set of Pigspotter mirrors off of e-bay back in August, won the auction and THEN saw that the seller would not accept paypal?? thought is was wierd but whatever-went an got a money order and mailed out certified on Sept. 12th...got my receipt that they got the $ on Sept. 16th (address is a PO box of course).
I have recieved NO emails since stating what is going on. No shipping notice, no "hey we got your $ thanx" notice-nada. I have emailed them twice and in the last msg I added that if either my $$ or my mirrors are not on my doorstep by end of the week, I'm going off n tellin everybody n their neighbor what a bunch of con-artists these a**holes are.....this is the first time I've ever had a problem like this on ebay-you guys think I overreacted with the last email, or is there a better course of action to take at this point? I dont really see throwing up 'negative feedback' for these poops ruining their sales at all....what else should I do?

just so none of you get hornswaggled, here's the seller:
Wholesaledeals@aol.com

I played by their rules, wrote item# on the $ order and even added $ for ins. shipping the item....if these tools lived in my state, I'd be knockin on somebodies door, but their PO box is based out of Heath Springs, SC.

any help/advice is really appreciated.
BigD
sad.gif

Sorry to hear, man. I think the email was called for. Did ya notify Ebay about it? not sure if they can do anything, but maybe can stop this crap from happening to someone else.

At least start an Ebay complaint on them. Some people are just A$$ holes and need to be adjusted. Good luck

It's tough since they wouldn't accept PayPal. Check with eBay on your other options 'cause I'm not sure what they are.

I've been through this, go through eBay, there are links there to complain, escalate etc. There is also the BBB, etc.

Nail 'em!!
bluegrab.gif

if it was a postal money order, and you dont get your mirrors it is a fedral offence on their part. Mail Fraud, the post office will pursue if you take it to them.

(Shibumi @ Sep. 27 2006,13:01) I've been through this, go through eBay, there are links there to complain, escalate etc. There is also the BBB, etc.

Nail 'em!!  
bluegrab.gif
+100

Post the po box. We all select a day to get together. Bring the tents as well. We'll camp outside the post office. One volunteer needed to stay inside and see who opens that mail box number. As soon as the volunteer points that person out to us outside.....well, the rest is history. Or maybe we'll let PanD  get the previlige to take the first shot since BigD is his hero
firedevil.gif

Thats why I won't buy from flaky looking sellers. Got screwed once and not again....

Good uck to ya Scott...

I ran into one where I got scared about losing almost $3,000.00 on a lens I bought for my camera. It had been 2 weeks and a few emails and I had heard nothing from the seller. There is an option on there (eBay's site) where you can (or there was at the time) get the sellers contact information. I found this when I was going through the dispute steps. You get their name, address and phone number but you are giving them yours as a result. I thought, "What the heck". They already had my name and address and my phone number is listed so no biggie. I called the guy and he was absolutely shocked to hear from me. He asked how I got his phone number and I explained the eBay dispute process and told him that if he checked his email, eBay had sent him my phone number as well. The guy shipped out the lens the next day and all was fine. Been trading on eBay for six(6) years now and that was the one and only time I had to start the dispute process. Might want to give it a try!

(KROOZER @ Sep. 27 2006,11:flamethrowing:) Post the po box. We all select a day to get together. Bring the tents as well. We'll camp outside the post office. One volunteer needed to stay inside and see who opens that mail box number. As soon as the volunteer points that person out to us outside.....well, the rest is history. Or maybe we'll let PanD get the previlige to take the first shot since BigD is his hero
firedevil.gif
+1

South Carolina is pretty close to me, so I'd be willing to make trip. I have a new crowbar I've been meaning to try out.

I hope you get your stuff. It can be a real pain, been there. I've had a couple of problems on ebay. Got the other parties taken off(I'm sure they came back with new names) but I was very unhappy with both ebay & paypal's help. I don't buy anything on ebay anymore, neither do most of the people I know any more. Sorry for the vent, good luck.

Hope you either get your mirrors, your cash back, or a piece of their azz!

Dont go off just yet, wait until monday.

If they didnt ship them out right away or used snail mail then it could take a good 2 weeks.

Send them 1 email a day until monday then go through e-bay.

Did they post a phone number in any of the "you won send me payment" e-mails that ebay sends out? Look through them real good.

I heard of a guy from Alabama driving to New Jersey and beating some a@$ over $25.00. He actually said that by the time he got there he was even madder that he drove that far.

thanx for all the advice guys- i just got back from getn the oil changed on Amy's 300 and there is a notice on my mailbox from FedEx-but I also have a replacement fairing comin in the mail, so I gotta wait til tomorrow to see what is in there, so wish me luck.

I'll update thursday morning with whatever I got-with pics!

i give it until monday and then i would file a report with ebay. had it happen to me a couple of yrs back,just consider ebay your lawyer. well atleast they worked it out for me. they contacted the seller and gave him a choice to send the product or get charged with fraud.
i received it a couple of days later.
super.gif

Back