BigDiesel on next episode of WRECKED!!! *walkn away*

whoa bigD....glad you're OK buddy.

+10 on the EVO idea...pull the trigger while the thought is still fresh in your mind.:thumbsup:

Glad you're OK Scott. That really does Stink. Just want to know, Was she Blonde and the Mini- all the other stuff- Van Silver?
Call me when you get a chance, or if you need anything.
Again, glad you walked away.

Glad you are unscathed brother.. I hope the pain isn't too bad once this adrenaline wears off. Make sure to do as Scar says and be proactive on the pain management.

That makes for an exciting day now doesn't it? :laugh: Glad you walked away without injury.

From what I've read, I think we all realize how bad this could have been. Glad you pulled through with no serious injuries. :beerchug:

Glad to see you postin' up and are okay. You could always try to milk it and have Amy give you massages...Hee hee hee. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I want to see the look on Amy's face when she got the call from him... "honey I smashed the car"

Glad to see you postin' up and are okay. You could always try to milk it and have Amy give you massages...Hee hee hee. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

i wish-but she's leaving for Vegas on sunday *workin at SEMA* and I have to get started on remodeling our BA whilst she's gone-thank goodness i only bruised my LEFT shoulder- *im righty* I can still get alot done while she's gone, and plenty of hombre's already offered to chip in, so I may just be the 'Site Foreman' and let all my homies do the work:thumbsup: (yea I wish)

Damn, man, glad your ok. Get some picks of that bad azz truck when you talk Amy into letting you get it :laugh:. Next time just tell her you want a truck instead of rolling a vehicle to get it :poke:

Back